What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Simple bong builds for under $12! w/built-in diffusers and detachable ice chambers.

if you could make the bottom hot or fill it with hot water then let the smoke pass though the ice part it would add an extra lvl of smoothness

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
1hitWONDER said:
if you could make the bottom hot or fill it with hot water then let the smoke pass though the ice part it would add an extra lvl of smoothness
High 1hit! Yeah dude, thats why I called this build the "cloudmaker" cause when ya fill the bottom w/ warm water and have fresh "crispy" ice cubes ready, it sorta forms a cool cloud for you to inhale. Its pretty awsome really...
Peace and thanks for dropping by. Bugout

I've had a go at making my own bong for a festival i'm visiting this weekend. :joint: Did the whole bottlethingy tough.

What do you all pro's think of it? Any ideas, comments?

TBug

Veteran
High begee! Nice job! looks to be a handy easy to use model. But from the looks of it, seems more like a water pipe than a bong. No worries though its still welcome here...lol! -enjoy the festival, bro!

High cough! Any new efforts to share? I havent done much myself...lol

Peace guys, bugout

S

strain_searcher

Why didnt they have bong makng in shop class back in the school days.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
haven't made any in a while, still searching for the ultimate bottle. thrill of the chase I guess...

I donnno SS. I took ceramics in college. you make the "vase" and place a thin layer of clay over the hole befor firing .

BrainBoy

Hah funny begeesterdechol I made the exact same water pipe/bong a little while ago except mine didnt have a bend in the neck.
I made this while on a trip to Jackson Hole. Bought some dank in the parking lot of the resort where there was a kegger going on hahahaha. Built it out of a shovel handle, a bottle, a metal pen cap, gum, and a paper clip. Hit like a tank.
img0230so8.jpg

TBug

Veteran
cough_cough_eer said:
Heres one that meets the $12 criteria!! provided bowls don't count. I had all the parts except the bottle and bought new marbles to match the bowl.

3 bucks for the bottle
2.50 marbles
about 5.00for the downstem

you have a new one yet Tbug???

:bongsmi: :headbange
High cough! Dude, I must of miissed this one. Stoned prolly...lol. But thats a handy lil' sucker. Nice lookin too.
I guess I forgot to mention that I rebuilt the base of the one my dog chewed. So Im basically still using the first one. Its practically a year old now...lol...so is this tread. :headbange Id say its held up damn good for being used everyday. Here she is in with my Satori stash...ah..looks like were gonna have to put in a little overtime on this one....

Peace all, bugout :Bolt:

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys, didn't even know there was a difference between a bong and a waterpipe. Over here, it's all the same.
The bend sucking tube is from a snorkel btw.

@braindude: Nice one, looks like it could destroy you.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
stop calling me dude...lol ..........lol

stop calling me dude...lol ..........lol

:biglaugh:
oh well I 've been called worse, today already:cuss:
Hey TBug,:wave: nice to see a bong with her buds. :bongsmi: She has held up nicely over the year.Your gonna have to make that dog a chew toy that looks like a bong...I need to see about making something similar...with the ice chamber .

Yes I've made a few of those vinegar bottle bongs to give to friends. On mine, I added an extender (I'll edit in pic later)its just not large enough for ice tho, but it gives it more lenghth. I have some glass etching cream, just can't deside what kind of design I want on the glass...........maybe a pot leaf ,aahhhh yes, thats original :bongsmi:

good job brainboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbange :headbange way to improvise(sp)

Last edited:

BrainBoy

hey thanks cough x 2 eer. I was wondering what sized drill bit you used to make the right sized hole in the glass for the female downpipe.

NserUame

I wish I had a picture of it, sadly my parents found it while I was still in highschool...bastards.

Anyways, back in Chemistry I stole a Erlenmeyer. I'd had a class in that room for three of my four years of highschool and the damned thing was still in an unopened box the whole time. At leasts thats my way of justifying the thievery, either way I think karma's kicked my ass seven times over for it so please don't bitch at me for the theft, I truely do feel bad about it now.

I took the beaker home with it's pristine plug (rubber stopper type of thing). Drilled three holes in the rubber stopper and dropped an improvised stem into the middle hole. It had to be a pretty long stem because this flask was massive, I want to say it was upwards of a 1000ML flask. To put it into perspective it was about the size of a 12 inch bong. In the other two holes I wedged some rubber hose used for aquarium air pumps.

Fill that baby with some water and you got yourself a cheap hookah. Thing kept me high for most of junior year. I haven't found a hookah that's hit as nice till this very day, sure they have larger bowls and the whips aren't clear tubing...but shit.

b10narybud

Here guys....This a $4.50 bong that I made last night. It's a 5 chamber bong. 100% airtight. 4 water chambers and a ashcatcher....

oh..and enjoy the milk.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
b10narybud said:
Here guys....This a $4.50 bong that I made last night. It's a 5 chamber bong. 100% airtight. 4 water chambers and a ashcatcher....

oh..and enjoy the milk.

That is pretty sweet dude. looks like it would be fun, pain in the butt to clean, but fun none the less