What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fuel Zkittles S1 and (ECSD x OG GDP) X Fuel Zkittles TESTERS

Pro Headies

Veteran
I took some time to pull out all 14 girls and look them over and check out all there terpine profiles out tonight.

I finally figured out the dominant smell in the (ECSDxOG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles girls. Many years ago when Barney Farms came out with Pineapple Chunk many got no pineapple but I didn't i got sweet ass pineapple! I got the most pineapple pheno you could ever imagine. I even crossed her with the original release of chemmy Jones from CSG. I didn't keep her but it's one of those cuts you wish you would of kept and people to this day mention still. Well that's the EXACT smell in the terpines on the (ECSDxOG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles!!!

The Fuel Zkittlez S1 terpines are still undescrible beside sweet with some gas undertone but I definitly see the Fuel genetics in the flowers and expect some heavy hitters out of them.

Pro Headies

Veteran
At 53 days bloom. Going pretty good with minimum maintance for being in little 1 gallon pots under such low wattage. Heres some pics of the phenos im seeing.

Group Shot
picture.php

My favorite Fuel Zkittlez S1s
picture.php

Another nice Fuel Zkittlez S1s
picture.php

Pro Headies

Veteran
(ECSDxOG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles
picture.php

(ECSDxOG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles tall lanky one Pineapple terps
picture.php

(ECSDxOG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles lanky very Pineapple
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great update bro , really starting to shine.

Pro Headies

Veteran
Great update bro , really starting to shine.

Thanks man, just another 10-14 days to harvest!!!! Once i figure out the ones i want to run in the main room ill get you some better big cola pics when i run them in 5 gallon pots.

Last edited:

Pro Headies

Veteran
60 days bloom. Was thinking 65 days harvest but looking like 70ish now. Just been hitting them with plain water for about a week so there yellowing up some.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Pro Headies

Veteran
Had alittle extra time to pull a few out and check the terpine profiles out. The pineapple is still there strongly in the (ECSD x OG GDP)x FZ but about half of them have mellowed into a sweeter smell but not sure what exactly yet. The Fuel Zkittlez S1s are all changing over to a candy like smell with some just sutle smelling and some very strong. One is smelling like a starburst candy but i cant put my finger on what flavor, its more like what a pack of them smells like alltogether and completely different smell then the actual Skittlez strain but just as mouth watering, i cant wait to try her!!! I had to keep going back and smelling her she smells so good with a smell i havent ever smelled in a plant, lol! Shes the best looking trichome wise out of all 14 to so i got high hopes for her. Probably start harvest after tonight starting with the FZs1 since they look ready. Got a Chem D have to chop first.

Pro Headies

Veteran
67 days today and going to start chopping the FZs1 first since there done looking but the (ECSD x OG GDP)x FZ look like they need about 72 days or so on most of them. Ill report back later tonight with a few pics of the girls getting chopped but man do they smell delicious! Like a totally different kind of candy then ive smelled ever, like starburst/runts/skittles all rolled into one, mmmmm!

Pro Headies

Veteran
Very nice looking phenos you’ve found ...!!!... the smell sounds delicious as well...!!!...

Yeah for sure some nice smelling girls! Got them all chopped and hanging. Some of the Fuel Zkittlez are close to dry so not to long until some reports. Got a few preharvest pics to upload still but did pretty decent for 1 gallon pots. The (ECSD x OG GDP)x FZ definitely are much heavier yielders then the Fuel Zkittlez.

Pro Headies

Veteran
Im about half way through smoke testing the strains. So far the Fuel Zkittles is much more stoney with sutle flavors of a sweet candy and no gas but some earthiness. The (ECSD x OG GDP) X Fuel Zkittles have much more of a happy up high with the best ones so far having similar profile as pineapple crosses ive had in past.

Pro Headies

Veteran
Heres some pics from harvest last week. Still working my way through them all but so far have three (ECSDxOG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles that i like with a spicy pineapple earthiness and no Fuel Zkittlez with a sutle fruit taste but i got still got a few of them to go through.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Pro Headies

Veteran
Smoke testing is done. All my guys finally reported back also. So heres our overall take on each strain.

(ECSDxOG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles is the overall favorite out of the two strains. Three of them were picked by everyone as the bestout of all 14. They were the tallest most Sativa look out of the 14. Out of those 3 that all have the same terpine profile with a tropical spicy fruit and 1 out of them has some earthiness that is nice. The high on these girls is uplifting great high with low amount of body stone.

Fuel Zkittlez are all good potency, sutle flavored with sweet almost strawberry smotthie flavor. There wasnt any signs of Fuel in the flavor. The high is good with alot of body stone after 20 minutes or so.

So now im going run in my main area the one (ECSDxOG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles that has the earthiness in it besides the tropical pineapple spice it has. She has a get you going happy uppy high that i prefer and was chosen by all 4 other testers as the cream of the crop. Also a Fuel Zkitlez S1 with the most Strawbery smoothie mouth coating flavor. I think she will really start to shine under main lights.

Last edited:

Pro Headies

Veteran
Can’t wait to see your next run... you did a killer job bro...

Thanks man! I try to push as many seed runs through in cooler months since my test tents sit in my lung room that feed my main areas, got to pull the tents down in the summer to cool the cubic feet they take up.

Ill be back with pics of the 2 im running a second time in my main rooms. I feel the Fuel Zkittlez is going to show alot more terpines(strawberry smoothie) under the big lights and the Eastcoast Zkittlez(spicy, tropical earthiness) will be a huge yielder.

I just want to put this out there. Attitude seeds is ripping people off sending them not what there purchasing. Ive had it happen 3x now on 3 different strains. You grow for months and get the same generic sweet skunk plants when you order 3 totally different strains, not coincident! Kosher kush, Tahoe kush, and French cookies shouldn't be tall loose sweet flowers. Fuck Attitude! End of rant...

Next up is CSI- WiFi43 x GSC but im open to OJD sending me some more testers of something not Zkittlez. So OJD im ready for your next cross when its ready, ill keep a eye out for tester requests! Original Diesel S1 or Original Diesel x kush id love to run if they ever become available!!!! By the way OJD what Zkittlez cut do you have? Seems to be more fruity based from the Zkittlez smells i got from these crosses then mine thats like your nose is in a bag of Skittlez.. I think my Skittlez is the watermelon skittlez x the original clone.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice update

Any pics of the buds , and are the 4 pics above all ECSD x
Or
Fuel Zkittles S1
?

If your ready to start testing right away i can send an Original Diesel Fem hybrid but is a small release this time and will be fully released next round in June

Pro Headies

Veteran
Nice update

Any pics of the buds , and are the 4 pics above all ECSD x
Or
Fuel Zkittles S1
?

If your ready to start testing right away i can send an Original Diesel Fem hybrid but is a small release this time and will be fully released next round in June

My bad i forgot to label the pics! Top two are FZs1 and bottom two are Eastcoast OoG x FZkittlez. I still got the tops of most so i can grab some bud pics for you.

Latest posts

Latest posts