What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FB almost ready @62 days

picture.php

Golden Gloves

picture.php

Vinaigrette. Cured flowers remind me of 1980 Thai Stick. A Clones run is now in.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
Wow Hammer, you sure do have some lovely ladies in there...!!!...
That FlashPoint sure is a chunky girl...!!!...

:bigeye:... ... ...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Hammer, you sure do have some lovely ladies in there...!!!...
That FlashPoint sure is a chunky girl...!!!...

:bigeye:... ... ...

Thanks. I think you mean Flashbang...That chunky girl was the seed plant.. Clones arent flowering with the club colas. Clones run a bit different than the seeds do.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of killers coming from that cross. Everything from Pine,Chem gass and Bubblegum terps. My keeper is bubblegum..

Safe Gardener

Lots of killers coming from that cross. Everything from Pine,Chem gass and Bubblegum terps. My keeper is bubblegum..

You had recommended I pick up a pack of those a while back when I was as looking for something new. I haven’t had time to spend on them yet so they wait in the freezer until
I can commit the time to that beauty.

Akss

Sheet i must spread some rep around before giving it to hammer again... Please dont let me miss that s1 drop lol