What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RQS Northern Light Auto - Quick One

gRazzy

Sixth weeks.

Everything,s ok. In the following days, I will cut the lower stems and will extend the tent from 80x80 to 100x80 then I will spacing the flowers to fill the tent properly.
They get 0.5ml Bio Grow, 2ml Bloom, 3ml Bio Heaven, 1ml Top Max, 1ml Bud Candy, 2ml molasses, ph6.6, RH 40-50% 24-27c.
Ill bring some night pictures in the middle of the week.

gRazzy

Seventh weeks.

First of all, I wanna apologize regards the night pics cos I have been busy and wasnt at home in the night period.

Ive cut it off plenty of leaves (could be more tbh) and spaced the buds as I could. Got some calmag deficiency so Ive made some epsom salt mix as foliar treatment.
The food is 0.5ml Bio Grow, 2ml Bloom, 3ml Bio Heaven, 1ml Top Max, 1ml Bud Candy, 2ml molasses, ph6.6, RH 35-55% 24-28c.

gRazzy

Eighth weeks.

Cant say anything interesting, buds are getting fatty sticky icky day by day, their smell arent strong, so no carbon filter will be installed, let the pics speak.
Feeding them with 0.5ml Bio Grow, 4ml Bloom, 3ml Bio Heaven, 2ml Top Max, 2ml Bud Candy, 3ml molasses, ph6.7, RH 35-45% 24-27c.

gRazzy

Thanks Amynamous,

I have no clue to be honest, going to check trichomes regularly, but as I can see, two of the NL and the QO needs 2-3 weeks more but the taller NL pheno (up right of the last pic) might take 4 weeks or more.

gRazzy

Ninth weeks.

Got some overfert as usual along with some heat stress because the LED was too close but now its corrected, the buds are growing but its still weeks away of first harvest. They get 0.5ml Bio Grow, 4ml Bloom, 4ml Bio Heaven, 4ml Top Max, 1ml Bud Candy, 4ml molasses, ph6.4, RH 35-45% 25-27c.

Took only 2 pics as Im busy these days.

gRazzy

Tenth week.

All ok except my disappointment in this NL. Perhaps Im unlucky but I dont think I go for another of this strain shortly. Unstable, weak plants.

The food is 4ml Bloom, 4ml Top Max, 1ml Bud Candy, 4ml molasses, ph6.4, RH 35-45% 25-27c.

bibi40

Seems not so bad ...
I had try a Rqs Auto Nl this summer and was a lot worst than yours , a real dwarf .

St. Phatty

Nice CLEAN set-up.

Can you let an auto-flower go 11 or 12 weeks sometimes ? just cause some plants put on even more resin those last 2 weeks.

Sort of like White Widow but people talk about WW being done at 10 weeks.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice CLEAN set-up.

Can you let an auto-flower go 11 or 12 weeks sometimes ? just cause some plants put on even more resin those last 2 weeks.

Sort of like White Widow but people talk about WW being done at 10 weeks.

Yeah man that and few more brown trichomes, and those extra ones make a big difference too .