What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer Mandarine - Urban Legends

NeDank

This grow will be a small 2 plant one. One is Auto Gorilla and the other is Killer Mandarine from Urban Legends (https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/urban-legends/)

Each plant will have one AutoCob (https://cobshop.net/) to itself plus side lighting from the other autocobs in the tent.

Each plant will be planted in 10" pots and promix for soil.

No pics yet but there will be as soon as they get big enough. Just planted today so it'll be a few days before they sprout and grow a bit.
:plant grow:

NeDank

Just planted a Auto Ducksfoot. Now I need to figure out the next strain. Upgrading this grow to 4 plants.

NeDank

Just to show you this is how my tent is set up

picture.php

I'm thinking I might make seeds with the Durban Poison auto regs. Should be here early next week so they wont be too far behind everything else.

Last edited:

NeDank

Got the seeds early! Nice!! Bought 3 regs and New420Guy sent 5. So a few are left over for backup. I planted 3 Auto Durban in a 10'' pot. This is a quest for a male.

NeDank

The first seedling has sprouted. Yay! It is Auto Duck. Unfortunately I think I may have buried some of the seeds too much and they will not sprout. I'll give it another couple of days but it's looking like they wont sprout.

Edit: Fuck it I'll replant Killer Mandarine today as it has been 6 days since planting.

Edit again: Killer Mandarine has sprouted just now! Yay!!

NeDank

I got rid of the Gorilla auto today. She was buried too deep. That's ok though I needed the space for the Durban Poison Auto's. Everything except the DP has sprouted so this grow is now on day 1. Pics in the next few days.

NeDank

Day 7

Here's a quick pic update.

Killer Mandarine

picture.php

Overview

picture.php

Note the variegated plant quite interesting. All the plants got 1 quart of water with 1 tsp per gallon of water today. It was their first watering/feeding.

Last edited:

NeDank

Cleaned the tent floor today

All clean
picture.php

Plants back
picture.php

It was just hard water stains from overwatering once in a while.

Last edited:

NeDank

Day 12

Topped Auto Duck today at the 4th node. Others will follow as soon as they grow a bit more in a couple days.

Killer Mandarine has a bit of nute burn... Hope she will be ok.

Rest are looking good.

Finally figured out how to take pics with flash!

Duck auto
picture.php

Killer Cookies
picture.php

Durban auto
picture.php

Critical Kush
picture.php

Killer Mandarine
picture.php

NeDank

So I had a look at my old Durban Poison Auto grow and they were quite big plants (24" tall x 29" wide mid grow). Several rounds of super cropping were needed to tame the beast. All 3 plants got topped today @ the 4th node.

Latest posts

Latest posts