What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue dream anyone?

Can anyone point me towards a blue dream grow? Gonna give that a go next, after 5+ years monocropping pineapple express, obviously got to know the plant quite well. Would like some idea what I'll be in for, how much to prune, train, defol etc...

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Other than saying I love the stuff. I have no advice to offer at this time. That being said, I have a schedule grow to take place beginning this fall, more specifically 24 Aug 20. I don't grow during the summer. (no need to)

MoS

Hard to say, why not just by some Blue Dream seeds or clones and try it out, eg. like the Pineapple Express you mention.

Humboldt Blue Dream is definitely worth giving a go, easy to grow, and some tasty weed aswell...

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
HSO bluedream, few months ago
picture.php

How far in flower are they WHIPEDMEAT? I will be giving it a go I got seeds today finally. Probably will go 2x blue dream and 2x skunk 1 in the same recirculating ppk system and hope for the best they have similar nutritional needs

Kinda bored and in need of mixing it up...

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
i have her already finished, there are few pics maybe up here i can show
~70d
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

forgot to tell, nutes floranova bloom, mineralmagic, ripen, Phosphoricacid75%,
i must tell this pheno was a moldmagnet even in 45%rH, i suggest to top her and prevent to grow very big dense buds
well at least first to have the chance to inspect inside of the budsites. and minimalize the losses.

Last edited:

Ok cheers for that man, good to know about the mold issues. was thinking as they're seeds I might main line them. Usually tie/snap/trim/defol as I see fit to not have too bushy a plant anyway

But four 5' plants in a 4x4 with 915w lighting is bound to create a bit of moisture anyway...