What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So what exactly are the laws concerning cultivation?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it possible to do a 'real' grow legally or does plant count ruin it? Some of us in the NE US are seriously considering the move. I like to grow at least 99 plants. More when breeding.

Where can I get plain English info on production? We breed. This is our passion so plant counts matter.

mike tea

ok legal grow

ok legal grow

Is it possible to do a 'real' grow legally or does plant count ruin it? Some of us in the NE US are seriously considering the move. I like to grow at least 99 plants. More when breeding.

Where can I get plain English info on production? We breed. This is our passion so plant counts matter.
go to the state of Oklahoma medical marijuana authority website and look at the law in regards to growers license application and what it in tails hope you find what you are looking for peace and good luck mike tea.

GreenCountryGro

Licensed businesses have no plant limit.
Patients on the other hand can have 6 immature and 6 mature plants.
That stacks for multiple patients sharing a household.

You are allowed to have a half pound of flower, 1 ounce of concentrates, and 5 lbs of edibles.
It gets grey really quick because if I grow 6 plants I'll have more than i'm allowed to possess the moment I harvest.

As a business entity there is only one level of license that allows you to grow as many plants as is wanted.

Unicron

Did you ever make the move to Oklahoma? I'm thinking about moving down there myself, it could just be a pipe dream, not sure yet.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you ever make the move to Oklahoma? I'm thinking about moving down there myself, it could just be a pipe dream, not sure yet.

Portland, Maine.

No desire to live out West. Arid, desert, rock, Tornadoes, and no water. I went all over. Oklahoma isn't as bad as some of the others visually, but being right outside of Boston is fuckin awesome and the laws aren't bad at all. Full legalization right around the corner. I needed green, beautiful, and water. Both fresh and salt is great. It can be cold a lot, but plenty to do just different things. 4 seasons is good for the soul.