What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Papua New Guinea

Azure

Wow, that changed quickly. It's great you got both sexes. Breeding, strain preservation, phenoype selection, all possible for you now. Looking great Azure. My current Malawi run is my first Sativa grow so I have next to no frame of reference. Looking at how quickly those leads have filled in, do you think they will go as long as 16-17 weeks?

PNG #2 started flowering from day 1 just like an auto flower and hasn't stopped. All the others including PNG #3 didn't start showing sex until weeks after the light cycle was put to flower mode. I started at 11/13 cycle and #3 is flowering very slowly.

Here is PNG #3
picture.php

gorilla ganja

Very interesting about #2 that began flowering from day 1. What was the light cycle?
So it began flowering at about 1 month of age??

Peace GG

Azure

Very interesting about #2 that began flowering from day 1. What was the light cycle?
So it began flowering at about 1 month of age??

Peace GG

The veg cycle was 18/6.
All the plants vegged normally except PNG #2. She started throwing pistols about a month into the veg cycle. #2 juts grew straight up like a stick not like a christmas tree. Wasn't very good looking, but I let it grow anyway. I thought it was a hermie and was going to cull it. But there are no nanners on it at all.

B

back_woods

just found this one azure. in for the rest of this show for sure. hope the reproduction goes good for you. any plans for a outdoor run with these?

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice show with interesting plants!

But it's a pity you have a mites infestation, hopefully it wont prevent you to achieve the grow

Azure

Nice show with interesting plants!

But it's a pity you have a mites infestation, hopefully it wont prevent you to achieve the grow

Been battling the mites. Had them under control before but I have to stick to the regimen.
Plan is the remove them from tent, spay tent and plants with water and use two pesticide sprays on tent and plants.

danlilker

great job Azure. so out of all your seeds how many turned out males and how many females? Have you kept some seeds from these amazing PNG ladies? they really look wild! how much longer for harvest?

Azure

great job Azure. so out of all your seeds how many turned out males and how many females? Have you kept some seeds from these amazing PNG ladies? they really look wild! how much longer for harvest?

Five seeds popped from about 30 PNG seeds. Four females and one male. Two females were culled.
Both of the remaining PNG females were pollinated along with an Ace Seeds Panama from the PNG male.
One PNG was like an auto flower and the other is taking a very long time to finish.
This #2 pictured below seemed to have auto flower traits. Pistols were coming out in 18 hour veg cycle. I have clones of #2 and seeds from her as well. When smoked, smells like burnt wet wood taken from a fire pit.
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

gorilla ganja

Very cool looking plants. Good find Azure.
I don't know about burnt wet wood taken from a fire pit smell but whats the smoke like?

Peace GG

danlilker

very nice job! yeah me too curious to know what was the small like? trippy? clear? hazy? luminous? blissful?hyperactive?couch-lock? tell us more! are you thinking of making a seed stash from the pure PNG?

Azure

I just harvested #2 and took two tokes from an uncured bud and it was a clear happy light high. The taste is real earthy and woody so far.
I'll have to do a proper smoke report on PNG #2 when she is cured.
We also have PNG #3 in flower mode as we speak.

danlilker

I just harvested #2 and took two tokes from an uncured bud and it was a clear happy light high. The taste is real earthy and woody so far.
I'll have to do a proper smoke report on PNG #2 when she is cured.
We also have PNG #3 in flower mode as we speak.

i like that kind of high clear happy and light! :)

Azure

The PNGs are starting to bulk up and put on tricomes. I was able to produce a successful crop of PNG seeds and next PNG grow will make some more.

picture.php
picture.php

riddly

a big expert was telling me that size doesn't count. it's what's inside the seed that counts. also egyptian seeds are very small yet they crack and sprout to become nice healthy plants ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts