What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman Genetics Tester thread......

Golden Tree

Oh.....BTW......

I sampled a 3 week cured TLO grown Harmony bud......

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING effect!!!!

Something very special....I cannot compare it to ANYTHING?

Grown TLO....it was SERIOUSLY like sucking on a Lemon Kush flavoured Jolly Rancher candy....I could still taste that heavenly lemon bouquet....30 minutes after....lol!

HOOKED!!

Go get some guys!

SERIOUSLY!

Fucking GREAT job on that Harmony Reef! GEEEEEZE!!!

RESPECTS!

GT

Golden Tree

As I had promised......

A BRIEF.....commercial break from our Jihadi Grow journal friends....

I have always talked and showed pics of my Beloved Reeferman Orange Peako Cambodian SSH "Keep till I'm dead" Pheno....

Well here are her two much more pure Sativa Dominant sisters....I've kept both....as the high on each are dif....one having a much more sweet Apple/citrus taste..and the other A pure Sativa version of my fav SSH pheno...orange zest odor..and true orange Peako taste...

BOTH flower longer than the SSH pheno....BUT WELLLL worth the extra time...

I can't stress how amazing and underrated this Sativa line is....I'm buying more for sure....if just to keep hunting for more spectacular Phenos....seems ALL I can FIND in this line!

Here they are.....harvest day....COMPLETELY SPENT.....

These smoked sooooo clean....I cured them for 45 days after a hang dry of 10 days.....it was absolutely mouth watering!!!!

Be well sexy friends....love to you and alll yours!

GT

yahooman

DUDE,WHEN AND WHERE WILL THESE SEEDS BE AVAILABLE?

Thanks buddy......I myself am VERY excited for these Jihadis as well.....REEF said they are exceptional in everyway...��

Here is a little info on the Jihadi Kush.....

The Jihadi kush is an outstanding new Hybrid between an elite kush strain that recently made the journey from Pakistan to Canada and our award winning Nepalese Male used to breed willie Nelson , I can't say enough about the Pak 1 used in this Hybrid its very very much like the Pink kush right down to the Pink Hairs and raw old school kush smell and taste .

Except its very early outdoors and ultra high yielding on very small frames .
This is my #1 Choice for outdoor kush cultivation plants finish in Early to mid sept , Plants at 4' tall pack on 5-6 OZ and more of Indoor quality flowers that are greasy with resin .

The Nepalese helped to reduce the leafy hash plant structure , although we found that the plants looked much harder to trim than they were on the pure pak 1 as single fingered leaves protrude out of well defined hard buds structure once they are knocked back its not hard to trim , again much like pink kush .
If you are planning a commercial outdoor venture and want to come to market with extreme quality before everyone else this is a ideal plant , the potency is every bit as strong as OG or Even the Airborne g13 a amazing plant .

(Reeferman Seeds 2015)

Be well good dudes

Respects..LOVE

GT

helios212

@Yahooman, Jihadi is available at the *** farm :eek:)
GT , that Orange Peako looks so damn sexy ! made my father and me drool at breakfast :-D

Last edited:

CoCoSativas

@Yahooman, Jihadi is available at the thc farm :eek:)
GT , that Orange Peako looks so damn sexy ! made my father and me drool at breakfast :-D

Hey just a heads up don't refer to that joint by name here...

You guys can message reef directly too or order from rms...

Zapadra

Yeah RMS... Personally I'd be too shy to pm over an order.

GT, lovely looking Sativas! They do look well and properly spent.! Psychedelic much?

Golden Tree

The Farm.....;)

The Farm.....;)

All available there!

Xo you awesome dudes....thanks for the love...

OPC has a Euphoric feel good Sativa high unlike anything I've experienced! Truly happy weed!

I've decided to start some Petrolia Headstash S1.....and OMG.... Lemon Larry OG X Hash Plant......let's keep this thread exciting...

Going into rooters tomorrow....

LOOK THE FAK OUT!

(As per Reeferman 2015)......

Petrolia Headstash S-1.....

The PH is a strain that requires selection I worked with a friend in the USA who I gave my best seeds to...

He selected down 2 elite selections....really elite selections...he reversed both selections with STS and pollinated a number of each clones!

This is some super strong indica that yields big !

I've ALWAYS had a serious Desire to grow Petrolia Headstash!

FINALLY!!!

Lemon Larry X Hash Plant.....

Quite self explanatory....

I'll add some history of her asap...

Stay tuned you most AWESOME peeps!

Happy Friday!

Be well

Respects

GT

CoCoSativas

One of my xds I'd fairly purple. Reef said xd3 was really purple. I might see if he will part with some of those for curiosity sake.

God I need to get up and go to timmies. I'm so sore it's hard to feel like it

Golden Tree

Petrolia Headstash seeds....Lemon Larry OG X Hash Plant germinated this morning....

Stay tuned....;)

RESPECTS!

GT

Golden Tree

You can notice....very light magenta colouring occurring deep in the floral clusters....

What a plant!!!

In HIGHEST demand right now.....can't keep up....lol

REEF!

Be well friends

Respects

GT

Latest posts

Latest posts