What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 Outdoor Grow Contest

diabolico

Veteran
seed foundling

seed foundling

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice flower! Couple pics from last weekend. Had to cut a few tops because of mold.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't tried it. I don't do any sprays. If it rains I go pick mold. Hows everyone's gardens doing?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I haven't tried it. I don't do any sprays. If it rains I go pick mold. Hows everyone's gardens doing?

Mine is doing well. I just feel like it's kind of slow but maybe because I'm comparing mine to these guys in norcal, oregon and the rest of the PNW and I'm being impatient. Definitely chugging along and starting to fill out. I'm really liking outdoor :yes:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They'll catch up, don't worry. They will build on lots of weight in the last couple weeks of flower. Outdoor growing is rewarding isn't it! Looked back a couple days. Lots of great gardens going on! Excellent work guys! :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

Had some mold, so we picked a few tops the other day!

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good looking trees there Mr Tea! Really branchy with lots of tops! Should yield pretty well even that small! Thanks for sharing! :smoke: