What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FDA approved…cherry no less

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
The side effects list reads like a mix of azadirachtin and some psyche meds.

I'll stick to good ole illegal full plant extract from a high cbd variety. ;)

Medfinder

Chemon 91
FDA approves first marijuana-based epilepsy drug: CBD oil

FDA approves first marijuana-based epilepsy drug: CBD oil

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the use of a drug derived from marijuana for the first time Monday, giving the go ahead to treat two rare forms of epilepsy with the compound cannabidiol, also known as CBD, found in hemp and marijuana.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...l-derived-marijuana-treat-epilepsy/733567002/

Last edited:

sdd420

Veteran
The really big deal is now that a cannabis drug is approved by feds they cannot keep it on schedule 1 . All those on schedule 1 are deemed of no medical value so....they must reschedule. One more step to legal hopefully. Peace y’all.

:tiphat:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The really big deal is now that a cannabis drug is approved by feds they cannot keep it on schedule 1 . All those on schedule 1 are deemed of no medical value so....they must reschedule. One more step to legal hopefully. Peace y’all.

:tiphat:

If moved to schedule II it will illegal for anybody to use w/o a doctors script!

There shouldn’t be any laws on the books regarding this plant.

hellfire

I'm confused as to why we're importing something from overseas that could easily be grown and processed in the states.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I'm confused as to why we're importing something from overseas that could easily be grown and processed in the states.
Follow the money. When you get nauseous you're almost to the full truth. When you reach the truth and puke, be sure to yell out "Bingo!" :tiphat: