What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FIND TO SMOKE TO THE MALDIVES !!!HELPPP!!!!

FumoDapertutto

Goodmorning everyone,

I'm new to the forum, I hope I wrote in the right section.

At the end of November I will leave with my girlfriend at maldives, on a fairly large island (one of the largest) precisely where is the sun island restort (specifically hoping that someone has already been there.)

My doubts are:

1) Are there many checks at the airport arrived at maldives? should I bring myself a few grams of well-hidden smoke? or some cane already rolled in a pack of cigarettes? (solution I would like to avoid)

2) Can you tell me if there is the possibility to find it directly on the island a few grams of smoke? maybe from the staff who works the waiters etc., or is it really like I read on some site that there is absolutely nothing to smoke on the islands?

I'm seriously thinking of canceling the holiday and maybe go somewhere else to find something more easily to smoke, ok the sea beautiful places, etc., but only at the thought of being on holiday on a wonderful beach without a nice cannon for 10 days already it takes me nervous, I can not do it right !!

If you have any advice or experience to tell, it would be very welcome!

Thank you!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Maldives – Cannabis Friendly Islands?

Cannabis is supposed to be illegal in the Maldives, but the majority of the population either smokes brown sugar or hashish oil. Law enforcement usually won’t hassle visiting stoners, but it’s recommended to smoke your stuff indoors at your hotel.

It’s easier to buy hashish oil in Male’ than it is to buy a beer. As a rule if you spot 8 local youths on the street, its more than likely that 7 of them are hashish oil smokers. The best locations for stoners to go to are the famous surfing point on Male’ island and around the carnival near the ferry terminal to the airport.

Summer never ends. The Indian Ocean has a great effect on the climate of the country by acting as a heat buffer, absorbing, storing, and slowly releasing the tropical heat. The temperature of Maldives ranges between 24 °C (75 °F) and 33 °C (91 °F) throughout the year. Although the humidity is relatively high, the constant cool sea breezes keep the air moving and the heat mitigated.

Crystal clear waters, beautiful white sand beaches, swaying palm trees and amazing dive sites – that’s why the Maldives, is known for being one of the best tropical holiday destinations in the world.

With an average ground level of 1.5 metres (4 ft 11 in) above sea level, it is the lowest country on the planet. More than 80 per cent of the country’s land, composed of coral islands scattered over an area about 850 km across the equator, is less than one metre above sea level.

http://thirdmonk.net/lifestyle/stoner-vacation-spot-maldives-island-nation.html