What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JoshD OG KUSH...

nickman

Veteran
every time I see this thread... I cry, WTF... so wish my testers had made the big trip...
the lineage in this one just speaks too me...
Nick... U have reached the pinnacle of plants... now viewing the next super elite ....!!!

Thanx yortbogey, just wait until I post an update this weekend... Friday is 8 weeks and they're looking so dam good...!!!...

Pretty much two more weeks to go and they should be all done...
they had they're last feeding today...

Now just leaching from here on out --->

nickman

Veteran
Little update: 8 weeks...

Little update: 8 weeks...

8 weeks...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This girl above smells of something so good and fruity, I just can't put my finger on it...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Almost done - 2 more weeks to go.!.

These plants are in beast mode...!!!...

All the other 4 plants have that Sour OG smell to them ...

Now they just gotta get their fade on ...!!!...

mack 10

Veteran
Clapping...
Now that's a chunky OG.
Prepare for these seeds to be sold out.

Whos got them in stock?
I feel the need to get my paws on some of this kill OG.

nickman

Veteran
Clapping...
Now that's a chunky OG.
Prepare for these seeds to be sold out.

Whos got them in stock?
I feel the need to get my paws on some of this kill OG.
These are testers I'm running for Karma... it's JoshD OG #1 x Karmas SourD (fem) ... from what I understand, you can buy the JoshD seeds online... I'm sure Karma will be coming out with these as soon as all testing is done... gotta ask the man himself though...

wow ...they look swollen:dance013: ...2 more weeks they will be ridiculous
right, I can't imagine how swollen they're gonna be in two more weeks...

Wow OG-beastly!! I thought OGs were supposed to be low yielding? Lol
not this one... I did veg these for a good two months or so and they're in 20 gallon totes...

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I bred this for josh with josh help in selections.

I didnt name it. I would have preferred a differnt name.

The seeds are very worthy. I put in more then 3 damm years a lot of crops and space. And travel

The white og was a pollen donor because all is female cuts to start from. Need a male to get the ball rolling. I bred away from it in every selection and bx ore ix . Thats why i used white og as its easy for me to reconize in the offspring so i can select away from it easy.r

Simply said in one sentence would be

((TKs1BX) x (sfv x tk)BX1 IX) x HA OG BX3

But as said before its all in the selection of everystep that makes it to what it is now.

3 lines all bred separate.

Tk reversed and selfed by rado
I selected a female.from 10 seeds. (Won cup bcn 2014)
Crossed it with white og
Then selected a male.from that(TK dominant)and backcrossed to the selected TKs1 cut.
Making TKs1bx1
Selected a cut from that.

Sfv crossed with reversed tk pollen.
I selected a cut from 10 seeds.
Crossed it with my white og male.
Selected a male (sfv x tk dominant)
Backcrossed it to the sfv x tk cut i selected.
Incrossed it. Bx x Bx
Selected a male and crossed that with the selected cut of TKs1bx

Selected a cut from that. This the female in the cross.

Ha OG crossed with a sfv OG bx male (lucifer OG)

Ha OG x lucifer OG aka (HA OG bx1)

Ha OG x Ha OG bx1 = Ha OG bx2 (sold as biker)

Ha OG x ha OG bx2 = Ha OG bx3

Selected male from the bx3

((Tks1bx1) x (sfv x tk bx1 ix)) x Ha OGbx3

Its build up out of 3 lines i tryd to lock the genes and pheno.s i wanted. It all leans on my selections. Its called breeding. Not pollen chucking.

This is proberly the most worked line i did yet in my life. The goal was to combine these 3 old og cuts in a regular seedline, i persenoly love it. Ask josh his friends most grew it out already what the about it, growing it next to the cuts. Ore grow it yourself and have a geniun opinion.

When you know me ore josh you know we wouldnt release it if it wasnt up to standard. It would wreck both our reputations.

Im always honest and open. Wish the whole seed scene be more like that.

As you can see in my reaction i feel a bit hurt by the easy way some judge it, without even understanding what happend. Ore grown it, Its all about breeding and selections for persenol preferd genes.

Wait a few months and see more results from unbased people. Ore grow it yourself and have a real opinion on what it is nomatter what names etc.

You can have 10 companys all selling a OG x Chem writen as genetics and all be totaly differnt in that they used differnt plants.

I prefer persenol selected plants from seed over shared so called elite cuts. I rather have 100 seeds of a s1 ore better a double bx to select from than THE CUT. How do you know tha elite cit is the best that genepool has to offer ? Plant a 100 and you realy see whats in it.

I can't believe the complexity and nuances in how you choose which plants to use in your selections.... :respect:

I can't wait to run her!!! I just need to find where to get her first... :bigeye:

nickman

Veteran
And Amazing job as always nickman!!! :tiphat: :yay:

Thanx Milo, yeah I can't imagine all the work that goes into Karmas breeding techniques... also , it's gotta b so hard to pick witch plants to go forward with... since there's so many nice plants to be found in his lines...

I'd love to know what karma looks for in the plants he selects... it's just gotta be hard to choose which one to go forward with... I mean look- all 5 of these testers are Awsome looking and smelling so far... great structure too... I'd want to take all 5 forward... so hard to pick just one...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Update:

Update:

Sorry I haven't posted an update in awhile but I've been real busy harvesting the girls...

If u want to see more pics of the girls go to my thread in Karma Genetics section...

Here's a few -
#5@76 days...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts