What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Wow Gorgeous , Love your style always Rockin something I’d love in my Jar

What does she Smoke like ? Effects Taste smells

I’d love to see more pics if possible , Dry and full plant

Great to see these Genetics being spread and preserved

1luvbigherb

Thanks Bigherb, Maha and Meizzwang for the compliment. And all the nice manna comments, I feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to experience growing her.

Gotta say Meiz, you are posting some nice outdoor, hope you have weather to finish those to primo quality.

Bigherb, the SMC has to be the most beautiful buds to watch mature that's why the 20 weeks is cool, she almost goes through a metamorphosis like a butterfly, for a while you think nothing is happening while she starts flowering and about week 12 she starts turning purplish red with bright red hair and over the next 8 weeks she starts turning silver with the resin and the dreads start elongating and making cool shaped large buds. She also produces, from two plants on one side of my tent under a 315CMH I got 430gms. of bud so I scored on the grow show and the stash.
Flavor and high. To me the smoke is smooth hashy, herbal, earthy, tobacco, wood, no fruity or flowery. With curing both the high and flavor improve, although it's good as soon as it's dry. Grinds and rolls up like a dream.
High is very dreamy, spiritual and uplifting you could say thrilling at times no jitter, or paranoia, you feel it by the second or third hit, like it lights up your body. Just a very smooth hit with some heft to it, but gentle, not cough your lungs out, half way through you may want to take a break.
I think there may be seeds made with it, I would jump on the chance to grow her again any time.

You can read Kionas description on their web site: Zamalito did good.

Santa Marta Purple
TROPICAL SATIVA Introspective and Soaring
Collected from a family in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta Mountains along the Caribbean coast, these heirloom crops are watered entirely by hand and grown using sustainable, noncommercial methods. These high-quality plants are derived from two lines, including an ancestral Colombian Highland Gold strain which reflects the traits of the original Santa Marta Golds that pre-date Colombia’s export market. The other line, simply referred to as La Mota, central American Spanish for “The Flower”. It is a selection made for magico-religious purposes by Arhuaco healers from a miniscule and extremely desirable portion of wild plants that existed in the region many generations ago. This population is thought to be ancestral to the vast majority of the Caribbean, Central and South American drug cultivars. The pure purple and purple gold types exhibit traits that lean heavily toward The Mota, and are a significant departure from the export-grade Cannabis produced by Colombia from 1972 to present day.

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

rsc ,,rasoli,,uk

Montuno

...como el Son...
this morning yes ,,not as magnificent as yours but they tried there best lol

I was saying this because of the merit of cultivating outdoor crops on these dates in the British Isles (because from the photo, it is clear that you are not in Gibraltar...nor in Magaluf beach, he, he...)

How is your ripening going? Because I think (from what they say) that here they harvest between the end of September/beginning of October, right?

CARCHOFA

De "La Mano Negra"? Es de ahora la foto?
Salud.
Si, de hace unos dias, es un fenotipo que me gustó y quería reproducirlo antes de perderlo. Un año lo probé en guerrilla y me gustó mucho.
Buen finde! Salud!

Yes, this pic was taken some days ago. It is a phenotype with purple petiole that I liked a lot. One year I tested it on guerrilla and I don't like to lose it so I made a litlle repro.
Good weekend man! Cheers!

harvestreaper

Veteran
I was saying this because of the merit of cultivating outdoor crops on these dates in the British Isles (because from the photo, it is clear that you are not in Gibraltar...nor in Magaluf beach, he, he...)

How is your ripening going? Because I think (from what they say) that here they harvest between the end of September/beginning of October, right?

yes lil cooler here lol i chopped them today they were seeded could probably use another few weeks ,,but they smell good and reproduced without mold :tiphat:

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

27-October-2020.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

27-October-2020.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June).

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
yes lil cooler here lol i chopped them today they were seeded could probably use another few weeks ,,but they smell good and reproduced without mold :tiphat:

I feel that this one of mine is a bit behind the previous year (I planted it at the end of June), having planted it so late (almost in August), on 20th July...

31-October-2020.

Zamalmistyc [ (Zamal Mafate 80's) x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)] F5; Tropical Seeds Company & U.S.C; born 20-July:

Flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

harvestreaper

Veteran
What is the origin of this "Acapulco Gold"? (Your plant reminds me of the variety that Barneys sells under that name...)

There's an Atlantic storm coming, isn't there?

Salud!

the ag came from bsc via preservation dude this was the fastest pheno from the cross to the uhkrul usually around 12/13 weeks inside ,,last year i took her outdoor late oct and altho nowhere near perfect i enjoyed the smoke for daytime plus i get a kick out any sativa doing anything here,,,you could be right not checked the weather forecast but there rain blowing in :tiphat: