What's new

lots of valuable info on curing

B

BAKED_BEANZ

ok guys , i put this in the harvesting and curing section . but i really feel it relevant here also . us outdoors growers find ourselves in situations where we do need to cure and dry above average/normal amounts . it also covers a little of our favourite debate , the old trimming machine .

i recommend watching the whole thing , i believe kevin is , one of the most advanced educational growers around . his knowledge is exceptional
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcJGUwnAOFw

Last edited:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last year I "literally" hung my cut branches on the BRANCHES of several Redwood trees that were small enough that their branches made perfect hanging trellises and the wind was blowing perfectly through them...never had a better harvest...taste was excellent ....I'm STILL enjoying some of that today.

as far as trimming machines go, I'd rather run a trim machine with a few young fast guys cleaning up the buds, than the "all girl trim team" like I did in New Mexico a few years ago...fuck that...

Mystic Funk

This is a good video. all the emerald cup vids with kevin are really good. he knows his stuff. very well spoken... sounds like he's from the east coast. me too..
I didn't know kevin was a member??? that's cool!
I wonder what his name is here???.... HHummm?

B

BAKED_BEANZ

yep , kevin explains things very logically . i like it . was good seeing old knowledge and new knowledge in the video . kevin is a lot more realistic and aware of real world situations growers face , not a in a perfect world situation like ed .

either way lots of top shelf info . guys are getting increasingly switched on with there terps these days . i certainly didnt know half of the terps factors .
i will be adjusting my technique for sure . it does come down to time constraints though as is also acknowledged . we all don't want to be waiting 3/4 weeks for a perfect cure . maybe for perso

i just think a lot of the info is good for outdoor guys ,

B

BAKED_BEANZ

yeah in know right , lots of knowledge right there , gone .

best info i,ve heard in 10 years +

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
https://soundcloud.com/cannabisreport/harvesting-curing-talk-with-kevin-jodrey

cp0fzoq.gif

B

BAKED_BEANZ

yeah that was,nt it ....... it was you tube video totally different discussion , had kevin , some old school grower talking about drying techniques . went through whole range of things and talked about twisters , packing and drying large amounts . whats actually realistic and practical

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

i posted it here , and the drying and curing section , the info was very down to earth and realistic , not in a perfect world scenario so to speak .

thats why i like kevins info so much , he explains in details the perfect way then the realistic view in day to day situations ,

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
the channel/vid set to unlisted so itll probably be back for the cup in dec, maybe kevins pulling a high times and doing the same speech,hoping no one notices :biggrin:, sure the soundcloud isnt the same?There are some vids somewhere of Frenchy and humboltlocal doing a great q/a on practical cure/harvesting.