What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good Weed in Lugano?

Alex6602

Hey! Same here, just moved to Lugano and looking for a contact. I go sometimes in Italy and some friends help me but in Lugano no resultsā€¦ šŸ„²

ponylama

Hey,guys.Is anyone still here?Recently moved to Lugano,and I donā€™t speak Italian well.I have tried hanging around Molino and Parco Ciani but I end up looking like some weirdo since I am unable to communicate with anyone.Need some helpšŸ˜°
Have you found anyone?

ponylama

Hey,guys.Is anyone still here?Recently moved to Lugano,and I donā€™t speak Italian well.I have tried hanging around Molino and Parco Ciani but I end up looking like some weirdo since I am unable to communicate with anyone.Need some helpšŸ˜°
Have you found anyone?

luposolitario

going to the bar too away by centre , going insaide and tell : ehiiiiii ehhhh ,drink one coffe and go out stop front bar and attend ....