What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reliable og seed source

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd like to add pisces genetics to the list. His valleydawg(sfv og x chem91 skunk va) and motorbreath(sfv og x chem d) are uber dank. Jimmynitz is the man behind pisces. I believe Karma genetics has used his motorbreath in a cross or two and could vouch to validity of my statement.

Terpz

Ive read a lot about scotts og, have you grown that or any of their ogs you mentioned? :tiphat:

I have grown his Warda and LeeRoy, both fire. I have the 501st in pheno hunt right now. Very solid gear!

OGRaskal available at SVoC.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I'd like to add pisces genetics to the list. His valleydawg(sfv og x chem91 skunk va) and motorbreath(sfv og x chem d) are uber dank. Jimmynitz is the man behind pisces. I believe Karma genetics has used his motorbreath in a cross or two and could vouch to validity of my statement.

Is that respect green??? His motorbreath is intense... Only strain as intense was loompas headband n i never compare anything to that... That motorbreath is that special....

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Fully agree Jimmy.s work is on point.

But motorbreath aint like OG at all. Super strain tho Chemmy.

Ps i havent made anything with his work persenoly yet. Some folks have combined his and my work.

Garden of Dreams did a MotorBreath x Biker kush i think.

That sfv x chem91 by jimmy is FIRE.

phatjay

Havent heard much about this. Do they vend anywhere specific or have a site?

The face off bx is what you're lookin for.

I keep hearing the this and bx2 are very good strains how wouldyou describe the flower?

I have grown his Warda and LeeRoy, both fire. I have the 501st in pheno hunt right now. Very solid gear!

OGRaskal available at SVoC.

What kind of raskals og? dont see it on the site or ig

Terpz

What kind of raskals og? dont see it on the site or ig

Damn, you're right. I just scooped the OGRaskal Fall Promo through SVoC a month or so back.. Wonder what happened? Anyone have info on this? I see this gear still listed on the tudes site. Been looking for WiFi beans for a minute now with no luck..

phatjay

Damn, you're right. I just scooped the OGRaskal Fall Promo through SVoC a month or so back.. Wonder what happened? Anyone have info on this? I see this gear still listed on the tudes site. Been looking for WiFi beans for a minute now with no luck..
These seem to be the rarest "in' og beans out there. I do know of a place that may potentially have legit wifi clones if you're interested

JetLife175

Veteran
Hey there phatjay,

The buds off the face off seeds I ran ranged from pure kerosene/fuel/kush type smells to pine and hints of lemon. The keeper I selected for myself was all gas to say the least. Haha. Yields respectably well for an OG line. The Doc has that face off male that is just absolute gold in my eyes.

Castroman

Relentless!!!!

Karma, Archive, RD, True Canna all have the OG goods too, but I was surprised no one mentioned our buddy Relentless. He just released 818 x FireBX2, Platinum x FireBX2, Banana x FireBX2, FireBX2.

He is working on a 818SFV IBL too.

So where is this Buddy Relentless at?

phatjay

Hey there phatjay,

The buds off the face off seeds I ran ranged from pure kerosene/fuel/kush type smells to pine and hints of lemon. The keeper I selected for myself was all gas to say the least. Haha. Yields respectably well for an OG line. The Doc has that face off male that is just absolute gold in my eyes.

Awesome description, made me go rip the roor.:bongsmi::bongsmi:

So where is this Buddy Relentless at?

There's a lot of info here about relentless, although most seem to be threads regarding cookie crosses (which look kill) there's og info as well. So far they seem like a promising lead for legit og.

Relentless

Veteran
thanks guys. im a og lover through and through.. its my fave..
out of everything ive made the 818og x fire og bx2 has the most og phenos. Im currently working it back to 818og and legend og. few other projects going on right now with og, ssh to it.. the white reversed to 818 and legend.. firecookies to them.. but as far as straight og.. id look for the 818sfv fire og aka og bx3.. and in the future, relentless og v1(818bx1 aka og bx4 or 818og x (818og x fire og bx2) ;)

B

Bob Green

Man I am really glad I grabbed a pack of the 818SFV Fire a few months back.

I think I am going to try to grab a pack or two of each generation of the Relentless 818BX project.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
It's mind blowing people are still asking for MORE OG, it's hard to find interesting seed strains not containing OG never mind wanting more of it. Yes its good, but the same strain crossed to everything gets boring.

Latest posts

Latest posts