What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~California Vert. Projects ~ The Sagas of a Medicinal Grower~

gr866

Veteran
Thank you T. I'm glad to be back. :wahey:

That's good shit your ditching the hood. Fuck the world! Get your technique down and dial her in bro. I'll help you along the way. I just seen you new supplies and equipment and its not much different then mine. The H&G line is suppose to be the shit. I know horizontal coco guys that love it. I personally am stuck on GH 6/9. I've got her pretty dialed. :biggrin:

Get with me bro!

Let's smoke!

Hey sleep, using GH and H3ad's 6/9 what is you ppm's. I backed down to 4/6 till about 2 to 3 weeks into 12/12 then go 3/9 for the remainder. I got lots of burn at 6/9.
GR

Sleeper7784

Hey sleep, using GH and H3ad's 6/9 what is you ppm's. I backed down to 4/6 till about 2 to 3 weeks into 12/12 then go 3/9 for the remainder. I got lots of burn at 6/9.
GR

Check the ppms of your water. If 6/9 is giving you any problems it falls in your water supply or medium. My mix runs around 750ppm.

Sleeper7784

Organic!!!!!!!

Organic!!!!!!!

Well I'm tired of waiting.... 15 gal pot Santuary Soil EmpireBuilder

picture.php

picture.php

Sleeper7784

I threw a handful or azomite, alfalfa meal and bone meal evenly onto the top soil and a nice even layer of ewc and mixed it thoroughly by hand in the top half of potting soil.

Latest posts

Latest posts