What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2buds

What about the smallest fully bloomed plant? I got some ww and nl that is looking like a fuggin bonsai. Good healthy roots when I transplanted but the things are looking like a bonsais'. Even showing hairs. I had to move them to flower to make room for seedlings in the veg area.
Maybe a most seeded plant, maybe some breeders would open a view of there world to us consumers?
On a hermie contest, that would definately help some losers(self included) feel like a winner.

senseless

smallest plant harvest would be a good one. heres my entry, i started a seedling and accidently cut it in half so for fun i cloned it in a peat pellet on 12/12 and let it keep going on 12/12 light schedule. i have no clue how long it took but it harvested ONE fat bowl in a pipe.

SuperZero

hahaha, back when I lived in Florida, I would plant outdoors during the winter months, and had one plant that did that, cept it was only like 2 inches tall max LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.