What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OGRaskal White Fire OG Kush Seeds

Anarchist420

High guys,

I'm living in Europe and as you might know, the most" Kush" Strains we habe the abillity to buy here have not the Quality as the clones you can get in America. After reading a lot, the best kush genetics in Seedform i could find is the white Fire OG from OGRaskal. But i can't find the seeds everywhere. Because there is big hype about this strain I thought that it would be easy to get my hands on the seeds. Does anybody know why OGRaskal isn't selling the seeds anymore and will he make a ne batch of seeds of this Strain someday?

Thanks for the responses and have a nice day :biggrin:

Bob Green

Looks like Raskal is taking a long break.

For WIFI and just a badass assortment of Kush types I would look into Relentless, Archive, and Karma.

^ This

I'd definitely look into Karma Genetics.

Check out some of his threads in his Vendor subforum in the Seedbay section. Some of his OG seeds look pretty good to me and people seem to think there are good representations of OG in his packs.

Edit: Double thread with responses in each.

Any mod: is it possible to somehow merge them?