What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where do you buy online?

N

NancyBotwin412

The prices for HTG.com are great... except for Lumatek HIDs. They really sell their Digital Greenhouse brand. Their prices on other things are awesome, and the prices are even cheaper if you go to their real "brick & mortar" location. They ship very fast, professionally with an invoice. I have been running my Digital Greenhouse 600W digi for almost 5 years, and all I have done is change the bulbs and the power cord went bad once, an easy fix.

osburnpitt

Hello, I have come across a site that sells cheap cannabis seads. The production is not only very quality but also very affordable. For such a low price I have never found better seeds. I am very happy with my choice. If you are interested you can take a look at the website.

sanjuan

I'm liking growershouse. If you really need stealth you need to call and talk to people, no matter where you buy from. Drop shipped items frequently have no stealth at all.

hydroponics.net is also good--you can tell real growers run it. They carry stuff you'd need to go to the hardware store for (which might matter for people in a small town, etc.).

Greners has been very solid for many years now. I've not had one issue with them. I had a bluelab guardian monitor crap out and they handled the warranty for me. Had a new one sent out really really quickly. I always buy from them because they took care of me in a bit of an emergency situation.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
any recent reccomendations for east coasters? Discreet Shipping is most important...

Hold Your Fire... you reccomended PLH but linked hydroponics.net and horticulturesource.com? do you perfer these over PLH now? who has the most discreet shipping? prices? thanks bro

MagniKhan

Veteran
plantlightinghydroponics.
Cheapest prices on a lot of stuff. Great deal if you're not in Cali as they ship out of Ohio.
West coasters probably find something comparable out that way.

any recent reccomendations for east coasters? Discreet Shipping is most important...

I love these guys, I've made no less then 10 purchases from them. Some things are not always in-stock, but they are straight up about it.
One time a hold up was over looked at first, I called and told them I was a little upset and "needed the equipment ASAP"!
They went above and beyond and had it over-nighted to me from the factory! Bamm, that's how you do business!:ying:

MK:ying:

P.S. It's like any place else,somethings are cheaper elsewhere, but over all they kick ass....one complaint, they don't have MB :dunno:.

nehydro.com

free shipping on purchases over 100$ to new england states. Plus the prices are very reasonable with good selection.
yeah that, and what hammerhead said right before. These guys and htg treat me right, green path for soils and organic additives, and Here we grow can be convenient too. I go to all of them, don't have great shipping options. works fine for me

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran

Hold Your Fire... you reccomended PLH but linked hydroponics.net and horticulturesource.com? do you perfer these over PLH now? who has the most discreet shipping? prices? thanks bro

I was listing other places for those in different locations. I.E. hydroponics.net has pricing similar to PLH, but they're on the west coast, cheaper shipping if you're in the west.
Not to mention, PLH doesn't have everything I'm looking for, and
I'm always looking for cheaper pricing.

PLH, is my go to, and cheaper than places like NE Hydro, even tho' NEH is in my region.

Everything I've received from PLH, has come in plain brown boxes.
Their name isn't on the addy label either.

B

BigRuss

I use Amazon sometimes. A lot of these online spots are vendors on Amazon.