What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck genetics?

acespicoli

Hi folks i grew the trainwreck clone from austria several times. The clone shop always tells the customers its the trainwreck greenhouse is working with.
Since i switched to a mix of cdm and hps i noticed that the buds grow more chubby and show less of the late foxtailing.

Anyone else noticed different bud structure growing trainwreck under cdm lights?

Thx chilliwilli

high temperature causing fox tailing ?

Cactus Wes

Juniperberry

Juniperberry

Hey everyone, I wasn't a fan of Trainwreck,
until the year Canada legalized and that year my neighbour pollinated my garden with the biggest 9' male Trainwreck plant I have ever seen. LOL. True story; my neighbour pulled out a male seed from a sealed pack of Trainwreck fem Greenhouse Seeds. I watched him grow it unknowingly. I didn't go over for a month, and the next time I visited his back yard; the first thing I saw was the biggest marijuana plant 'I' had ever seen, and it was absolutely kola'ed in male pods!
I go right up to him and say
"Brien! What are you doing with that male plant?"
He say's " What male plant?"
I said " The big one. It's a male and it's gotta go."
He says " I thought it looked funny! I was wondering why there was no hairs."
So we got, Double Trainwreck, Blueberry Trainwreck and Hindu Trainwreck Kush that year. LOL

Well, I said
"Why stop the Trainwreck genetics there?";
And took a male Hindu Trainwreck Kush and pollinated a Blueberry Trainwreck.
And managed to stabilize a small batch of
(BlueBerry x Trainwreck) x (Hindu Kush x Trainwreck) and called it Juniperberry.
picture.php

The Trainwreck gives it a menthol taste,
The Hindu Kush adds a hint of OG/cedar wood taste.
and the Blueberry is there in the balance.
The nugz are tight and crystal production is on point giving this F3 hybrid great bag appeal.
The blueberry is distinguishable in the smell and the smoke.
The combination of the three flavours lasts to the end of a joint.
But you can't smoke this strain looking merely for the Blueberry taste because the menthol and cedar taste is so prominent.
So I felt it was well suited to call it Juniperberry, because like the Juniperberry; you pick it thinking it's blueberry till you put it in your mouth and realize... That's not a Blueberry! LOL
picture.php

Happy Times

Hey everyone, I wasn't a fan of Trainwreck,
until the year Canada legalized and that year my neighbour pollinated my garden with the biggest 9' male Trainwreck plant I have ever seen. LOL. True story; my neighbour pulled out a male seed from a sealed pack of Trainwreck fem Greenhouse Seeds. I watched him grow it unknowingly. I didn't go over for a month, and the next time I visited his back yard; the first thing I saw was the biggest marijuana plant 'I' had ever seen, and it was absolutely kola'ed in male pods!
I go right up to him and say
"Brien! What are you doing with that male plant?"
He say's " What male plant?"
I said " The big one. It's a male and it's gotta go."
He says " I thought it looked funny! I was wondering why there was no hairs."
So we got, Double Trainwreck, Blueberry Trainwreck and Hindu Trainwreck Kush that year. LOL

Well, I said
"Why stop the Trainwreck genetics there?";
And took a male Hindu Trainwreck Kush and pollinated a Blueberry Trainwreck.
And managed to stabilize a small batch of
(BlueBerry x Trainwreck) x (Hindu Kush x Trainwreck) and called it Juniperberry.
View Image
The Trainwreck gives it a menthol taste,
The Hindu Kush adds a hint of OG/cedar wood taste.
and the Blueberry is there in the balance.
The nugz are tight and crystal production is on point giving this F3 hybrid great bag appeal.
The blueberry is distinguishable in the smell and the smoke.
The combination of the three flavours lasts to the end of a joint.
But you can't smoke this strain looking merely for the Blueberry taste because the menthol and cedar taste is so prominent.
So I felt it was well suited to call it Juniperberry, because like the Juniperberry; you pick it thinking it's blueberry till you put it in your mouth and realize... That's not a Blueberry! LOL
View Image

Great story! Way to make the most of that accidental male

Latest posts

Latest posts