What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Dutch From Go To Wo

G

Magus Genetics Double Dutch

Warlock male with a pre-2000 Chronic female.

I grew this beast plant in coco a while ago with a measly 400 watts.

Over 35 Degree temps all grow and she loved it.

I just love the classic Christmas tree look.

Excellent calyx to leaf ratio.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great looking plant, would be great to see a smoke report once she been dried and cured up nicely.
Peace

That is a nice plant for only a 400 - Congrats!

And dont ya just love how almost everyone on this site wants to see a smoke report on the finished goods :D , it's so much better here than OG & CW, all the really serious growers and tokers are here!

Enjoy that plant & the nice nugs it'll be giving you.

Peace

:Bolt:

G

Nice sativa high to start with, you will get the giggles no doubt. Ending with couch lock about 2 hours later. Best of both worlds. Lasts for about 4 hours. Untill you have smoked a couple of oz of it. Then it shortens up to about 3.
You don’t seem to come down hard after the initial high. Its more a smooth transition into couchlock.

In my part of the world most of the smoko is couchock. These buds remind me of when I first stated to smoke all of them years ago.

I will grow it again no doubt. I like it so much that I am going to put off sour diesel and sour bubble until I grow out another pack of these.

IMHO its that good

Latest posts

Latest posts