What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Day 40 Flower, Any guesses on yeild?

G

2nd grow, and my 1st didn't turn out anything like this so I am trying to get a guess on what my weight will be.

I have 2 AK-47 and 1 Dutch Passion Powerplant, all vegged for 7 weeks under a 400w MH. BOGS Organic Soil, repotted 2 times, now in 5 gal pots 40 days into flowering under a 1000w HPS. Fed every other watering with Pure Blend Bloom the 1st 4 weeks of flower, switched to Earth Juice Bloom from here on out. Also been feeding Liquid Karma, Cal-MAG with my RO water as needed.

Any guesses?

Last edited:

Bucket Boy

Pig and Pot

Pig and Pot

Nice job looks good.. :joint:
You will enjoy the benefits of that nice lookin plant. Keep on keepin.. :wave:

G

That untopped AK has a solid main cola getting about the size of a 2 liter pop bottle, I am thinking around a 2oz bud after dry n cure. Do buds grow much in the last 2 weeks or just finish? :woohoo:

Last edited:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
[-------------------this much----------------------------------]

G

Few picks from day 45 flower...

I took a few of the leaves off that were growing out of the buds to check the trichs with my Radio Shack Scope and it seems if the top buds are further along as I was seeing a few ambers here and there but the lower buds were mostly still clear. What do you do in this case? Leave her go or take the higher buds off and leave the others to grow? AK is supposed to be 55-60 day flower.... Any suggestions would be great!

Latest posts

Latest posts