What's new

H3ad's Ghetto Cage Copy First Try At Hydro with Buds Almost Done

G

gOurd^jr. said:
for peeps interested in DIY verts heres a detailed setup by El Blastido from the growroom design and Equipment forum just started looking at it today but its great so far.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=17863

keepitgreen
gOurd

Thanks for the link to that thread. Looks to be a awesome design. Going to read it later on. Thanks again for the link
Take care all

gOurd^jr.

your welcome, thank El BLastido for putting it all together. he really does a top notch job of spreading the knowledge.
peaceandpot
gOurd

G

man, that's badass H3ad! first time hydro, huh? notice how FAST things get BIG? hehe, peace bro!

G

Nice work G, I wish I wasn't so lazy. But it could be the herb. You've built an state of the art growroom. I can't wait to see some of the nugs you pull out of there.

G

Congrats on tha chop!

Congrats on tha chop!

Nice way to pop your hydro-cherry if ya ask me...

also, if your already asking me things, let me say that if i build a cage-type it will be heavy duty in the realm of h3ad's design, el blastido's is off the hook too i'd just prefer a sturdier setup as per my clumsyness :tongue:

anyways i love it and i cant wait to see what you pump out next senor h3ad..

be well
:rasta:cj

Last edited:
G

WOW, killer harvest for sure. You got to love this harvest. Can't wait to read the write up on this unit you built. Great job the both of you.
Take care

G

indeed....
if at all possible, keep us updated on what changes (if any) you make to the thing and how they worked out....

be well my friend

cj

G

Thanks guys... One thing I did change was the media... now, there are lava rocks up to the bottom of the holes (about 8" worth)with the area immediately above and below the holes containing the pearlite/pea gravel mix, I will more than likely be doing the next run with hodroton grow rocks... I will also be increasing the initial concentration of flowering nutrient by 25%... Not too bad of a harvest, Eh? My buddy couldn't quit smiling all day...

Nuggy

1. What was the end yield?
2. Did you fill all 40 sites?
3. How long did you veg?
4. How big were they when you flipped?
5. Average height and yield when you finished?
6. How many bulbs/watts?

Thanks

Wrecked

Awsome setup you have here h3ad... cant wait to see your designs when you have them vertical seems to be where the yeild is at... PeAcE

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
WOW...I forgot to check back at this.....now that is a result mate... Im not surprised ur buddy couldnt stop smiling....
Ive completely changed my mind again about the ay Im gonna build my vert now, lol....changed it daily for a month hahaha but settled on a design now and will be starting a thread on it soon....Keep ur eyes open for it.
Be lucky now,
Harry