What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budshots

G

Haha, I was totally at a loss when it came to to spelling mass, did i even get it right :D

SativaBelieva

Yum, Smokey... some Dawg/Super Skunk mix... and Mass Skunk... still living in the Sour Diesel lineage, bro?... I'd love a taste of those... and if you like the Kushage, I will try to save a bud untill your next visit to the Dam...

Sorry, I can't zoom in on trichs... so come and find out yourself...

natefrog

jesus Smokey!...........may i someday have half that number of smoking selections............thats what i always imagined being a chronic pothead in amst. would be like..........shit, i'd have a tacklebox full of different nugs!........beautiful urkle by the way.....does that sssdh work like coffee?.......nf

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Smokey nice work again brah - SuperDawg does look diesely and that Creme looks Effin Luscious.

PEace and Respect - M

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
how did the mass dawg compare with rez's diesel's? were they similiar at all? Thanks for sharing all of your fine buds with us!!