What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck x TRC's Blue13

Rellikbuzz

Harry Gypsna said:
WOW....Man ever sice I joied this site Ive been astounded by the way you make ur plants seem to do anything u want..... Those look fabulous.... Ive had my E&F tabel for a yar now and still havent got to use it-every time i takle a big bunch of clones to have 21 to fill it, something goes wrong but ill get there... I hope my E&F plants turn out even half as good as yours when i finally set em off..... be sure ill probably have to harrass you for info on watering shedules or such.....
Great plants TK....
Be lucky now,
Harry

TK's just got the touch, Harry! I can guarantee you that very few people running tables can carry ol' TK's jock strap!! :biglaugh: But you know what they say, "Practice makes perfect!" and I'm sure Tex will be more than happy to lend you a hand if things go awry.

G

yeah, no shit. tex made a deal with the devil or somethin', that sly mother..

lookin good bro.

G

Down at the "crossroads" Fern, that's where I cut my deal.

Thanks for for all the positive feed back, sometimes it's hard to figure out what I do that works. I just plant the seeds, water the plants, cut a leaf here, bend a branch there, and somehow it comes out all good most of the time.

Big buds rule

Tex

G

Yeah, I've had a few grows where I just did shit my own, relatively abusive, way... and things turned out pretty decent. Especially during my early days when I was begining to top plants and cut at every single node count up the stem 'til I found where was the best spot to snip... That all happened after I accidentally dropped a light hood on a plant and "accidentally" topped it. I was like HOLY SHIT THATS BADASS. Topping is the only bit of grow tactics that I haven't learned in a Grow book or online. :yes:

We're rootin for ya, bro. Can't wait to do some trimmin'. ;)

G

Hi hello,

very nice results, where did you get those seeds?

Did you smoke this strain before? Smoke report?

Agnes :)

G

This is a cross I did myself for my personal stash. Super potent body numbing effect of the Trainwreck with the tasty Blueberry mellowness of the TRC's Blue13. The Blue13 really kicked up the yeilds alot and the vigor as well.

I will be growing some more out pretty quick.

Tex

G

I think im getting stoned just looking at those pics.
OWWWW! Yep got resin in the eyes, too close to the screen. Those are beasts!

G

7. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280

been wanting to do that

G

I flowered them for a little while or until done.hehe, Damn, hard questions.

I guess around 7-8 weeks somewhere around there. I gave up on calender days.

Nutes, Pure Blend Pro all the way, Botanicare rules!!!!

Tex

G

hells yeah mang, those definatly look like they girthed out for you . this was all from seed, right?

can't wait to see the clones in action. nice work tex :D

THC

peach125

Very nice Looking Budshots for sure....I hope my Tr cross does as good. (SWT3 X TR)
Good Luck on the Clones....Peace...Peach

G

I just hit some thru my new Vapor Brothers and it friggin rocks!!!!!

This vapor deal is something else, I am toasted.

I got my better half to let me have it tonight so I could play with it.(what a kid)

Tex