What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Natural Living Soil and No-Till thread for Beginners

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
:laughing: thanks for that!

what concerned me more was the difference in the NPK numbers, which made me wonder if there is something different in the box. maybe i'm thinking too much

InjectTruth

Yeah, the organic cert could in fact be what makes the formula different, i.e. diff source material/treatment. Monsanto fed cow bones vs happy hippy free range heffer bones. Or something like that :laughing: Hippy fish in this case.

The Rev over at Skunk always talks about using unsteamed bone meal, and how most of the bone meal available is steamed, changing its availability in the soil. This is what I thought of in this example :) .

cyat

Veteran
I can pull 3.25-3.5
lbs per 1kw from my better yielding strains (lemon G, BTK kush, boneshine, agent orange) , and 2.5-2.75 from strains that don't yield well at all.

hard to believe lets see some pics of 3.5 under 1k

you can believe me or not, doesn't really matter to me because im not doing this for reputation. do some research on the btk kush,
you will see what kinda numbers she puts up and the quality involved. lemon g is the same way, 14-16g tops of ohio's finest lemon
goodness (pretty sure she won a cup this year in denver also) ive pulled an oz from her in .6 gallon containers before lol...

with 54 2g smarties under a 1k, 3.25 lbs works out to 27g a plant. if you can't pull 27g from a 2g smartie, your strain ain't yieldin'
for shit. 3.5 works out to 29g. should mention the space was 2k, 6'x8'.

I'm in a life or death battle with cyclamen mites at the moment so I need to add aspirin to my nutes to help stimulate my plants SAR. My question is will the aspirin kill the micro heard or not? If your not sure what cyclamen mites are please don't chime in with your organic mite remedies for these are not the mites your thinking of I assure you. This is basically the aids of cannabis growing.

bootea

style question

style question

picture.php

Vonforne - This is an image of yours from the very first post in this thread. I wanted to ask you if you grew these plants all the way to flowering in what appears to be a regular tote? Are these heavily trained from the vege stage, or some sort of dwarf variety? It looks like a nice bunch of bud in a small space.