What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet confusion

Atanasius

Number two suspected Crystal candy almost done

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Atanasius

Number two suspected crystal candy done. Really fast and got fat easy, 100 % reused soil and some electrical issues she just kept going, its the strain you take to a desert island, love it

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Amazing! She looks totally covered by sugar!
Keep up the great work ;)
jaypp

Atanasius

Amazing! She looks totally covered by sugar!
Keep up the great work ;)
jaypp

thanks mate, just killer seeds you and your people deserve the credit, it was a tough grow, had electrical problems and still, still this results, great seeds, really elite

Atanasius

Well its coming to a close. The last one number three smells like cream 47. She suffered the most our electrical problems but she still produce a lot

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
The last picture could win some photocontest... my thoughts hehehe
Enjoy it!!
jaypp

Atanasius

The last picture could win some photocontest... my thoughts hehehe
Enjoy it!!
jaypp

jajajaja cant wait for them to dry and burn some.
thanks mate I just love this seeds, always great yield, always great quality, you and your guys and girls there at Sweetseeds should be very proud, every season better and better strains, beautiful plants every time, just fantastic my love to all :biggrin: