What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammerhead Genetics SS x AC and (MB x P98 Bubba) x TK - Testers

krustallos

Veteran
Hey everyone~

Running testers for Hammerhead. The two strains I'm testing are Sunset Sherbet x Amber Cookies and (Mendobreath x P98 Bubba) x Triangle Kush.

The SS X AC are regs and the (MB x P98) x TK are fems

Onto the SS x AC. I had 9 seeds make it, and had 3 males out of the 9. They vegged very vigorously, responded well to topping and are stretching nicely in flower.

They are now 10 days in flower, will keep this updated.

picture.php

picture.php

The bigger plants in the foreground in 10gal pots are the SS x AC

picture.php

krustallos

Veteran
(Mendobreath x P98 Bubba) x Triangle Kush. Had 8 of them make it. They are fem seeds and didn't see any intersex traits on any of them.

One of them vegged much faster and taller then the rest. Same size as the SS x AC. The rest were a bit slower and more squat. The stems are pretty thick, and the internode spacing is tight.

10 days in flower currently.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice Krusty! the plants are fortunate to have U caring for them & should be some high potency goodness in those cross's no doubt ...i've been able to run 3 of Hammers creations so far (Firestorm, C-Banana s1 , & his Kush)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a few of the MB X 98B X TK in flower. They look very bubba dom. No stretch to speak of.

krustallos

Veteran
Howdy all, sorry for the delay.. haven't been able to sign in here for a couple months. Got called into work abroad abruptly.

Anyhow, finished up the SS X AC. Had a few that threw some early intersex traits, but cut them down and finished out the rest. They didn't stretch much, but made super dense buds that smelled of a good mix of Sherb and Cookies..

picture.php

The (Mendobreath x P98 Bubba) x Triangle Kush vegged faster, and bushed out better for me. They stretched decently, and had one that smelled of straight Juicy Fruit (my favorite of the bunch).

picture.php

picture.php

All of these crosses came out with some good colors for being the middle of summer!

I apologize for the delay.. hope you enjoy!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got some teens of the 'Mendobreath x P98 Bubba x Triangle Kush'

I've got some teens of the 'Mendobreath x P98 Bubba x Triangle Kush'

seems to be some variety to the structure ... have Nine of them going currently :eek:: ...pic's soon

Lyfespan

in for this hammerhead genetics grow. just popped a bunch of HH gear here too. also popped those MBxP98 bubba these were not crossed triangle yet

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are Fem seeds. Anytime you see TK used as the pollen source it would be a fem. Don't forget like all fem seeds the possibility of finding plants with intersex issues is there.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, i just popped those so looking for feed back if any

:tiphat:

I didn't find any sub par phenos. All where very short from the bubba, All had the Mendo funk. Like anything we grow a lot of it is luck on which phenos we get. You will like all of them