What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are fresh slaughtered lamb shanks I got them at the farmers market last Saturday ...let me tell you they are the tastiest things you’ve ever tried ...if you like meat...Hot off the charcoal grill
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are fresh slaughtered lamb shanks I got them at the farmers market last Saturday ...let me tell you they are the tastiest things you’ve ever tried ...if you like meat...Hot off the charcoal grillView Image

mama! ooooh oooowooohooowooo,i don't wanna grill!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now back to our regularly scheduled goat content!

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just heard from Deb (dans widow) and she is doing fine. Just doing her best to avoid the covid she said.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Zeez,
Our local FF rep and the one next town over have been out since May....my guess is with the Covid thingy more folks started gardens than expected.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice! just got donuts delivered by my riding buddies 8 year old...much easier than riding for hours and getting krispy kreme!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think males tent to flower much quicker than the females...plus i don't think the females will flower as much once they get boy spunk on them...might be a good idea to take the male out for 3 weeks...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: phew,almost made a big mistake...almost waited until morning to bin up the last harvest...would have been too dry by then...looks like a couple days of trimming ahead of me...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
:smokeit: phew,almost made a big mistake...almost waited until morning to bin up the last harvest...would have been too dry by then...looks like a couple days of trimming ahead of me...
In Michigan this time of year we can leave trimmed bud out for weeks at a time and it won’t get too dry. Actually have to bring it in some AC to get it crisp.

Morning all.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need to suck all the humidity out of it ...and then I let it hang Dry at the proper ratios..till it’s ready for work ...

Latest posts

Latest posts