What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Afternoon gents, I have a pinched nerve under my left shoulder blade. It feels like there is a filet blade wedged in there. The humidity has been silly here like 80%+ the last few days. The dehus can only bring it down to 60-65%. Nothing is drying properly, and with the tent so crammed I loose sleep over pm or mold. Now it's pouring. That's it, I'm building a Biodome around my house, nature is too unreliable here. Zeez, assemble the team!

How was the early ride, Unc? I hope you didn't hurl. Now the fun part, replenishing all of those burned calories. Looks like the renovation might be in the budget after all at Krispy Kreme!

Doc, what was that $100/gal magic juice again for pm and stuff? Can you get it online, and does it have a decent shelf life? Can you only get it in gallon size? I know you said it works great, and seems like it would be a good thing to have around here.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

- one of my plants is showing a yellow pigment on only one of its leaves - nice colour -

What is this(genetics)??

Im thinking my FB-B keeper doesn't like 18/6. The fresh rooted cuts are acting like there revegging. They went from 3/5 leaf to single leaf. None of the others are doing that.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Afternoon gents, I have a pinched nerve under my left shoulder blade. It feels like there is a filet blade wedged in there. The humidity has been silly here like 80%+ the last few days. The dehus can only bring it down to 60-65%. Nothing is drying properly, and with the tent so crammed I loose sleep over pm or mold. Now it's pouring. That's it, I'm building a Biodome around my house, nature is too unreliable here. Zeez, assemble the team!

How was the early ride, Unc? I hope you didn't hurl. Now the fun part, replenishing all of those burned calories. Looks like the renovation might be in the budget after all at Krispy Kreme!

Doc, what was that $100/gal magic juice again for pm and stuff? Can you get it online, and does it have a decent shelf life? Can you only get it in gallon size? I know you said it works great, and seems like it would be a good thing to have around here.

good ride,all pot smokers,and all of us wearing sandals...no hurling,some blood loss from having a pedal pin jammed into the back of my leg...

that doesn't sound like a normal ride, ahem a walk or hike!

depends on your definition of normal...for us that was a normal ride...we biked,the a hike a bike,then biked,then hike a bike down a hill,then biked...and fat joints were smoked...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,it was a tough one...rode out to the trails,then it was basically uphill for 10 miles,stopped at the top of the first pass,smoked our covid friendly joints,rode down the pass,started climbing again,then the pushing started,then there was another shady spot to stop so we finished the joints,then up a satanic goat trail,another short break up there,then had to push the bikes down the other side of the pass,then a gloriously long downhill on dirt roads,the requisite sandy,gravelly bits...all in all a fine adventure ride..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Been riding with the family all morning. The new baby seat slides on and off the rack so I can add a rear pack and leave the kid home. Gonna get back out and ride again after it cools off.

Attachments

• 20200628_140537.jpg
    20200628_140537.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 14

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
That gravel looks shitty to ride in. That doesn't throw you all over the place, or get caught up in the chain and sprockets?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That gravel looks shitty to ride in. That doesn't throw you all over the place, or get caught up in the chain and sprockets?

that part obviously was a hike a bike portion...on the way down the other side we had to ride through a couple miles of gravel like that...it gets squirrely for sure...but no,i have never had any get caught in the chain...it plinks off the frame a bunch but you don't really kick that much up...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
and it's been shown that some of them farmed cannabis also...
Washington and Jefferson for example, in Virginia...

History books say they grew it for the hemp, but sometimes I wonder.....

Who?

Some want-a-be powers to be are trying to purge these two people from our history with this dangerous cancel culture fad.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Had this plant pop up in our compost pile. It is definitely from a clone not seed. We throw old coco balls in there sometimes with plants attached. I’m hoping it’s not a male from the London Loud but it very well may be.
In
any case it’s very healthy at this point. Being rooted under a pile of compost should keep her looking good.
If it turns out to be female I’ll start feeding it in flower.

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had this plant pop up in our compost pile. It is definitely from a clone not seed. We throw old coco balls in there sometimes with plants attached. I’m hoping it’s not a male from the London Loud but it very well may be.
In
any case it’s very healthy at this point. Being rooted under a pile of compost should keep her looking good.
If it turns out to be female I’ll start feeding it in flower.

View Image

I find plants out in compost piles almost Every year...It’s incredible what a survivor This plant is

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man that sucks up a lot of time...taking pics then dealing with them is a pain...finally all uploaded...now i just have to post...time for a puff break