What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
$12+ per pack for Camel Wides here, so over 60 cents a pop! I only smoke when I drink, so maybe only a pack a week. Still, a pretty nasty habit that I would rather not be doing. There are better things to kill yourself with and waste money on. Like bikes and quads:)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
$12+ per pack for Camel Wides here, so over 60 cents a pop! I only smoke when I drink, so maybe only a pack a week. Still, a pretty nasty habit that I would rather not be doing. There are better things to kill yourself with and waste money on. Like bikes and quads:)

There are better things to kill yourself with and waste money on.
:headbange nicotine’s ridiculous... my son & his lady R hopelessly addicted to these nic vape contraptions...:wtf:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

yup,should be harvesting monday,the 4x8 tent...but i'm hoping to be investing in 4 new lights and a 3x3 tent...all i need to hit is like 1 1/2 oz per plant and i will be able to get the lights and tent,pay all the rent and bills and still have cash for food and such...

getting the new lamps and tent will actually leave me with a spare hlg550 so as we get closer to fall i will be able to ramp up veg easily...still gonna need at least one new 4x4 tent too...

that would mean i will have;

early veg room
2x4 table with 4 foot,8 bulb t5 with led conversion bulbs
under that 3x 125w cfls
2x4 tent with ickybud led

veg
5x5 tent with hlg550
4x4 tent with hlg550
4x4 tent with mars ts3000

flower
4x8 led room with either 4x sp250 or 4x sp3000
4x8 tent with 4x sp250
3x3 tent with 2x sp150
during free cooling season 2x gavita running at 600-700w over a 4x6 area...
possibly being able to use the 4x4 tent with ts3000 for flower..

if i get the timing right i might be able to run all that 2-3 times over the winter...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Better then fiat money in the bank. Candy bars were a dime when I was a Kid/ Cigarettes were a quarter

:headbange nicotine’s ridiculous... my son & his lady R hopelessly addicted to these nic vape contraptions...:wtf:

:thinking: Maybe we should be teaching the tobacco smokers to grow their own tobaco at home, indoors with grow lights...

They could grow their tobacco year round. It would create more sales for folks like Mars Hydro. Just think about the taxes that a person could save. There is even the possibility of selling some of your untaxed tobacco to your friends. There would be a slight learning curve with learning to grow tobacco, but its just like learning a new crop. Learning how to dry it would be different then with herb.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:thinking: Maybe we should be teaching the tobacco smokers to grow their own tobaco at home, indoors with grow lights...

They could grow their tobacco year round. It would create more sales for folks like Mars Hydro. Just think about the taxes that a person could save. There is even the possibility of selling some of your untaxed tobacco to your friends. There would be a slight learning curve with learning to grow tobacco, but its just like learning a new crop. Learning how to dry it would be different then with herb.
i'm guessing you've never really seen how tobacco grows but i don't think it would be cost effective...the drying is more or less the same,it needs to be cured just like pot...except in a big slat sided barn...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
i'm guessing you've never really seen how tobacco grows but i don't think it would be cost effective...the drying is more or less the same,it needs to be cured just like pot...except in a big slat sided barn...

You can sell some people anything! Look at organic foods, some people buy that stuff.

I don't know how much tobacco a person would have to grow to equal a pack of rolled cigs.

Maybe we could start an organic grow your own tobacco at home fad

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our founding fathers grew it...
not indoors they didn't...

You can sell some people anything! Look at organic foods, some people buy that stuff.

I don't know how much tobacco a person would have to grow to equal a pack of rolled cigs.

Maybe we could start an organic grow your own tobacco at home fad
only does well in a limited area of the country,it's way more work than you're thinking...plus it takes over a year from start to finish,and you would need machines to shred it into a usable form

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:it's trying to rain...storms around town but not here yet...at least it's cloudy so dropping the heat a bit...

bike is pretty much set for tomorrows ride...4am wakeup...another semi-silly adventure ride...should be a good one...meaning there's a fair chance of either puking or at some point wondering what the heck i'm doing...

time for lunch then off to the garden...think it's time for up-pots...