What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Lick what, his sack?

Actually we did lick the baggies to seal them. I dont remember there being any zip locks back then. They were sold by fingers. You did good if you got a five finger Lid, Yep, we called bags of weed Lids.

My buddie was breaking up a pound on his folks coffee table, bunch of guys waiting for lids. His Business manager dad comes home unexpectently. Everybodys jaw dropped, and he stood there in his suit scowling at us. He walked over to the table, put his hand in the center of the pile, and grabbed as much as he could, while saying " Well I guess this is my share, and walked away with it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We use those on the Ninefold genetics seed packs

I sent them a email. There's no info on there website. I just need 1000 stickers. I don't need to have a demo. Will see what they offer..

Smart move Hammer.....is this related to the 8 pack someone was asking about? I thought that was kinda odd

No, Ive seen some banks with my packs Ive never sent any to. Its very fishy when there sealing the freebies I sent GLG.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning!

Beautiful morning here, 53 low rh but the best part is all the rain we had. Things are greening up!

Unc you have some wild Haze plants! This second round should be interesting to see how much faster the clones flower. It sounds like the effect might be worth the longer flower time? For head stash at least.

A friend gave me a big sack of dosido to smoke and it is pretty dang good. I'm getting the feeling this isn't morning coffee weed. I better get moving before I become a morning coffee drinking porch chair pilot.

Security stickers are really cool, helluva idea right there!

Have a great day everyone!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sent them a email. There's no info on there website. I just need 1000 stickers. I don't need to have a demo. Will see what they offer..

No, Ive seen some banks with my packs Ive never sent any to. Its very fishy when there sealing the freebies I sent GLG.

Need to mark the freebies somehow. Glg loads folks up on freebies most of the time.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glg are good folks.

I know them personally and have much respect for them. They will go out of their way to make things right if something goes wrong with an order.
Even give money out of their own pocket for a few fundraisers. Jeff sent Dan's wife 2k when she was having a hard time making ends meet.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I know them personally and have much respect for them. They will go out of their way to make things right if something goes wrong with an order.
Even give money out of their own pocket for a few fundraisers. Jeff sent Dan's wife 2k when she was having a hard time making ends meet.

How is she doing?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someone graced me anonymously with this thing called ... “the navy cross” ...does anybody know anything about this... ... ECSD x Blueberry ...??
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran

Glg has some fire genetics too, I’ve ordered over 5 times from them, always on point.

:D

Glg is one of the few banks that are about the plant and the people!
picture.php

This is not close to all of it and this did not come in an order.:gift:
Glg is the finest kind.:good:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

off to pick up my pedals in a bit...another hot day,and tomorrow...then it will only be in the low 90's for a bit...better get a jacket ready!

can't wait until the next harvest...really need to get the garage better insulated,it's a pain in the ass keeping the mini swamp cooler topped up with water...and i'm over watering the yard...hopefully we get a decent monsoon this year...

only 4 more months of summer left!:bigeye:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Do any of you watch any of Joe Rogan's video's on youtube? He talks about drugs a good majority of the time. Him and his guests often smoke weed while doing the videos/pod casts.