What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

off to the store in a bit...got garden chores later,and it's gonna be hot again so another day of tending to the mini swamp cooler to keep the garage cool...that thing sucks up a lot of water but has a small rez so i have to refill it constantly since it's once again like 10% rH out...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Indoor last night
picture.php
picture.php
Outdoor today
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from wallyworld...pretty hazy out,not my brain hazy but wildfire smoke hazy....plus it's crazy humid out,like 20%:D

time for lunch then garden chores

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
We just got back from Walley World too, and got completely douched with rain bringing the groceries in. It was 94 with 80% humidity. Ichabod called and wanted his weather back! Actually I doubt it, since I don't think anyone would be masochistic enough to ask for that shit back. .
.. And poof, just like that- sunny, hotter and more humid! Regardless, I've gotta get rolling, the pup is climbing the walls to go for a walk:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wasn't it still snowing there last week?

we have four seasons here warm and nice,warm-ish but still nicer than where you live,warm and windy,and dear god let it end!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
We just got back from Walley World too, and got completely douched with rain bringing the groceries in. It was 94 with 80% humidity. Ichabod called and wanted his weather back! Actually I doubt it, since I don't think anyone would be masochistic enough to ask for that shit back. .
.. And poof, just like that- sunny, hotter and more humid! Regardless, I've gotta get rolling, the pup is climbing the walls to go for a walk:)

58 degrees here right now and 92% humidity. I don't know how they get 92% since it has been raining all day.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Yeah, our temp range is from -40 to 100, but it's mostly at either end of that spectrum. Whichever is less convenient, or more expensive.

Jeez, 92%?! 58 sounds about right temp wise for me, though.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of the new Panda flooring is in.. Still have a 4x10 piece to put in. 10 X 10 is done. The hardest part is unrolling that shit.