What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
leds are usually rated for 50,000 hours of operation which is like 5.7 years...

one year of not changing bulbs here pays for 4 sp250...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I sell zips for $220, so I get like $3520/lb anyway. It takes longer, but most around here slinging weight don't last too long. Other like-minded low fliers in town get downstate prices like $15/g $300-400/z, but they have to deal with a lot of townie sketch balls, and therefore don't last very long either. The quality usually blows for the price, so when assholes inevitably get themselves into trouble, they don't mind rolling on the guy charging 50% more. I stay as far away from that crap as I can, and only smoke/sell my own. I only sell to people I would trust with my life, because that's essentially what I am doing.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Im not even going to ask what that means, spaceman. :D

No no no YOU the sPaCeMaN Dr haha :biggrin:

I do a lot of night hikes and see alot of shit .I generally keep most of that said shit to myself.:kitty:

Oh ok I have one thing that I feel cool about sharing.This one you can look up your self. But at the time I was a bit WTF is that. So I was seeing this crazy phenomenon at night. what i was seeing kept presenting its self at different angles.

SpaceX Starlink satellites.
I ignore it know I know what it is.

spacex-starlink-satellite-train-4-19-2020-capture.jpg

You probably can see it from your neck of the woods if you look at the satilitte schedule. I have no interest in it know I know what it is.

Share the pg13 shit:dance:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Yeah, that's what I saw too, pH! I know I was blown away at first, then the neighbors took all of the wind out of my sails by telling me what it was, lol!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Got some squash and cukes picked this morning and should have a tomato by this evening......yummy. Warmed up quick so done with outdoor activities until later this afternoon.

Everyone have a great day :dance:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
23 search warrants for illegal indoor in Riverside Ca went down today. 2 tons was destroyed from these warrants.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see the craziest shit in the sky at night.
I wish we could get a glimpse at this solar eclipse.

I see the craziest shit in the nighttime sky as well ...and I also see it in the daytime sky ...everywhere I look I am a weirdo:dance::dancer: