What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Busy Growin' or Get Busy Buyin'

5th

Veteran
I would put the lower bulb a bit higher!

It is. It was just in that position while I was adjusting the height of the tubes for maximum light coverage. :)

The Headband mom is looking stellar. Will be cutting clones this weekend or the start of next week. :tiphat:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
pretty fucking cool dude. can not wait to see this system up and running at full capactiy! fuck 1gpw, lets get the multiple gpw grows started!

aod

5th

Veteran
pretty fucking cool dude. can not wait to see this system up and running at full capactiy! fuck 1gpw, lets get the multiple gpw grows started!

aod

Thanks man, glad you like. Took alot of bowls, sweat, n' beers but shes operational. I'll be running Headband (sour/kush)...so I'm not expecting huge yields...just really good fuckin' smoke.

I'm not saying the HB won't yield well...hell if I end up with .5gpw I'll be quite thrilled. I just think it's gonna have a hard time dealing with the shit I'ma do to it. It's handling defoliating better then I hoped. Can't wait to see if she'll handle the pruning. And if not I have a back up plan lol.

I ordered some fem'd Northern LightsxBig Bud for the next run.

bobblehead

Veteran
Go to ebay, and buy some Forbid 4F. There are resellers that sell small quantities for $15-30. You only need 1mL a gallon, and really, you only need to prepare 1/8 gallon b/c you only have 3 plants... lol

Anyway, however you do it, get some FORBID 4F. It will fuck those mites up. I don't even worry about spider mites anymore.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I FORBID you to use anything but FORBID....like Bobble said it rawks.....also if you have any PM issues, Eagle 20 is dah shit!

5th

Veteran
Funny how I never had ANY problems in the past year until now. lol...try to do a mother fucker a favor...get bit in the ass for it. Never had PM 'cuz I always did the veggin' and grow buddy did the flowering. But now I'm running the show on my own I'll have FORBID F4 aswell as Eagle 20 on my shelf...I'd rather have it n' never use it then need it n' be fucked. Thanks guys. :tiphat:

vangaurd

Hows it going 5th? Any updates and thanks for checking out my thread! If you havent selected any genetics let me recommend WAPPA it is preforming great in my little cab :)

5th

Veteran
I'm good vangaurd thanks. Yeah I'm always re-reading your thread bro, I'm super stoked for your grow aswell. Amazes me how those lil' clones got so big....hope I can do the same.

Nothing really to update though...been golfing alot...but other then that... ...roots are out...just waitin' for em to get a lil' longer is all.

Had an infection in my grow room that I dealt with. Matter of fact I stuck my bagseed mom outside to flower.... ...so I could use the space for the Sour Kush, Sour Diesel, and Grapefruit. (stick before n' after pics in here later if not to inhebriated)

A close up of the bagseed... ...thats two weeks into flower...(insert flowered Outdoor Plan "B" clone pic later)

In my spare time I've been fuckin' with some Mach 3 AF's. Want to have 1000+ seed for the spring time. ...lol...the suspense is killin' me folks...

Redesigned the room a lil' bit as well...will have pics when I kick this thread into over drive in the next week or so. :wave:

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
A golf addict grower? My kind of guy lol!

Everything is looking awesome though 5th, I just now discovered this thread and I'm super interested in how it's gonna turn out now so definitely subbed.

Hit em straight! :tiphat:

5th

Veteran
I always hit straight bro....how many pints define definition however. Stoked to have you along. :tiphat:

Edit: Straight into the rough, straight into the tree line, straight into the bunkers/hazards...I'm not gonna lie. I suck at golf. But its a great distraction until my shits up n' going...speaking of which...

5th

Veteran
Raining the past few days...so no golf. Whats a guy to do? Revamp his grow spot obviously.

ok...luckily with the onset of fall, my grow room keeps getting cooler by the day. ...middle left is a 5" inline duct fan. It's used as a passive intake...its just there incase I need a ...well a boost...

Removed the dam's. Upgraded the pumps...bought 2, 1400gph sumps instead. ...wanted a spare.

Seems that without the dam's I can run water though the tubes for one minute, off the pump for a hair over four minutes, then by the time the tubes drain over the 4 minutes there ready to be filled again....anyone with a good ebb n' flow link please post it. I need a timer that can do this...

lol...this leaky fucker is making my clones...and doing an ok job at it. Water proofing will be done as soon as this batch is finished. On the left is three clones I saved off my Plan "B" and the one in the four inch netpot is a Grapefruit top I'm gonna grow out....I am so fuckin' bored...

5th

Veteran
lol...well due to the chemical imbalance in my head...

I wasn't going to have enough Headband clones to completely fill my 70+ sites...so I tossed everything that didn't have roots or white nubs on it...and made a bunch of Sour D's and Grapefruit cuts that should be rooted in a week from now...
...bottom tier has got 24 Headband vegging (as of yesterday) around a 600 MH...

Middle tier has a few extras and one of my beloved bagseed clones in it as spares...

So I'll have one tier of Headband thats had a week or so to veg, one of Sour Diesel and one of Grapefruit...I'm also gonna flower my bagseed clone and use the soil sites I put on my doorway to hold 6 of my Mach 3 autoflowers as soon as they show sex...'nother 2 weeks...let the shitshow begin. :jump:

Can't wait for your harvest vangaurd, as you can see...I'll be faced with the same problem as yourself as far as flushing in hydro with multiple strains...lol...good luck man. Your buds are looking great.

supermanlives

Veteran
art2 cap timer would work about 95$. 3 to 120 min off time,30seconds to20 min on time. adjustable within those given parameters. nice setup you got.

5th

Veteran
Thanks much superman, yeah mine was $99. On for 1min 30sec. Off for 3min. ...and I thought the router speed controller was fun to play with...this things a hoot.

bobblehead

Veteran
lol... you're gonna kick yourself for not monocropping... but you can worry about that after you have something to smoke! :smokey: Keep up the good work!

5th

Veteran
lol... you're gonna kick yourself for not monocropping... but you can worry about that after you have something to smoke! :smokey: Keep up the good work!

I already am kicking myself. Gonna be nothing but a pain in the ass I fully agree...but this maw fuk wants free weed. :tiphat:

vangaurd

Haha I hear you on the free weed although not exactly
Free it's taking everything in me not to go all samurai on ther asses