What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

humans feeling lumens: creating an elevated awareness of a higher lifestyle

Lookie lookie.....

You just bullied me into turnin the knob!

I want to see the sour haze.....like for real.

How big is that space again?

the space is 5x10 (ceiling a mere 5'7"), the room is 10x10, we grow in half, the other half we get naked, fuck and party !!

sour haze is rez chemdd x g13haze pollen, a nice sweet-n-sour

picture.php

No and yes on that Who-man.

Tell her to wax that thang and go with the magnetics to keep the sours happy.

They killed Panama homie!!

yes homie i can see the old hydrofarms coming off the shelf and back in action...i like the camel toe smooth, but sometimes you'd be surprised what we're capable of when drunk !!

Nuthin wrong with core and coil ballasts Bro.....Can`t tell yas how many fucked up lumatek`s I went thru over the yrs.....

Exploding eye-horti bubs left and right....probably 10% of 100`s of the blue and purple fuckers...and NO customer service whatsoever.....Fuck Lumatek ......

All my grow bro`s on da left coast swear by Quantum`s dimmables....

Good luck Craven.....DHF.....:ying:....

thank you DHF, lumatek hasn't impressed me, and i'll prolly run them into the ground and then move on...big peace homie !!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is some sweet looking bud ; chemdd x g13haze Man that would be nice to run, so many strains and not enough time or room (sigh).

Great job Cravenmore.

That is some sweet looking bud ; chemdd x g13haze Man that would be nice to run, so many strains and not enough time or room (sigh).

Great job Cravenmore.

megayields homie i've got myself fully surrounded by a sour vertical vision ... i'm no innovator here in this forum, i merely copy ideas of much more talented growers !!

sour haze is straight from my homo closet...she's a pussy-ass yielder like my hazy g13, but the exotic smoke and unique variety are heavy peacin !!

picture.php

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can smell that sour from here, maybes its me but i just took a shower this aftarnoon/// we need some scrathcs and sniff up in here.,...

cheers bro

FlaDankster

Veteran
the space is 5x10 (ceiling a mere 5'7"), the room is 10x10, we grow in half, the other half we get naked, fuck and party !!

sour haze is rez chemdd x g13haze pollen, a nice sweet-n-sour

picture.php

Dat looks tastsy!

Sex dungeon right next to da garden???

You da man!:bow:

no shitty vegg pics today

no shitty vegg pics today

i can smell that sour from here, maybes its me but i just took a shower this aftarnoon/// we need some scrathcs and sniff up in here.,...

cheers bro

indeed homie my laundry comes out sour for real that shit dont wash off easy...me and you homies red !!

nice selection of strains you got there.... :)

:lurk:

the jungle contains 90% sours by popular demand ...sometimes people think they know what they want homie !!

Dat looks tastsy!

Sex dungeon right next to da garden???

You da man!:bow:

six and a half inch micro garden indeed homie !!

Hey nice sour schwaggy doo doo lol

what the hell you doin in my wimpy thread homie ??get outta here go conquer the world baller !! heavy peace to the heavy weight aero-g !! schwagg is a mere entry point for some future sour enthusiast playas...

picture.php

S

Stray

selection!!!!! go to it Crave...digging in the crates for the mind fondlers :dance013:.....some sweet and sexy schwag interlude pic bro thanks for that :)

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Lovely thread, circles, out of this world... somewhere out there Charlie Sheen is jotting for reference.... , wait and show us those teens with some f-cup pudding.

one blue and one pink digilux mh...kinda whackers

one blue and one pink digilux mh...kinda whackers

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FlaDankster

Veteran
When ya flippin them girls bro?I am gussin your gonna have them girls goin through the roof soon.Wish i had your space,i really want to go vert.

Love the new colors in the room too bro...uh....yea there...um...(insert stupid comment)

Keep it real bruddah.

weedholes and donuts homie !! peace

impressive for a weeks worth of growth :D

a true wet dry watering cycle for explosive growth, never wet-wet and plenty of light !! temps humidity indoor right now near perfect !! peace homie

When ya flippin them girls bro?I am gussin your gonna have them girls goin through the roof soon.Wish i had your space,i really want to go vert.

Love the new colors in the room too bro...uh....yea there...um...(insert stupid comment)

Keep it real bruddah.

flippin to 12/12 within days, 5'7" ceilings are my limit, but with side lighting (aka vert) we can take full advantage of it...

half the cuts were in 1 gal, taken a month earlier the other half were beer cups cloned later...so i have two different root masses and plant heights, i'm expecting to run a higher and lower bulb. the indicas and laggers will get the low side. and also i can do some boosting (see below) to even out the canopy.

heavy peace !!

picture.php