What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DARKSIDERS DANK SNITZEL GROW

H

hunter77

little beautys darksider im nearly finished on my run pop in take a look tell me what you think :thank you:

R

Rab.C

:bow::bow::bow:DarkSider buds look amazing sorry i didnt leave rep
says i cant vote anymore today

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics, those plants are really healthy looking foliage and the buds look like they've really fattened up a lot in the past couple weeks. Are those fan leaf stems oddly long or am I just misinterpreting what I'm looking at?

Glad to see you passing yes they are oddly long ive snapped a few when checking but it don't seem to bother them im guessing has something to do with light maybes not enough:thinking: but that's all it is just a guess maybes.

Rab.C
DarkSider buds look amazing sorry i didnt leave rep
says i cant vote anymore today

No worries m8 you owe me :biggrin:

hunter77
little beautys darksider im nearly finished on my run pop in take a look tell me what you think

Looked in yesterday my friend looks great cannot wait for your next one :tiphat:

mr.brunch
Looking very good mate, lovely work as always

Thank you kindly sir have some awesome things arriving today and some of the boys are landing too should be a good day:biggrin:

Thats it for now stay safe guys..:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those girls are looking good! Are all those that one strawberry pheno? Which phenos do you think are platinum?

That long lanky structure comes from the Jagerschnitzel parent. Shes a lanky beast and usually needs trellising. The structure is great for scrog and can yield really well if done right.

Nice to see you drop in m8 much appreciated :tiphat:
The runt is the strawberry pheno, pure strawberry no doubt, and was confirmed by a friend of mine on smell last night.. i have 3 others which come close to the runt which smell of pungent berries not the same as the strawberry one very different but sweet at the same time and the tall 2 compared to the others are starting to smell of what reminds me of thai basil hope that helps the smoke test will be done on these by family and close friends :tiphat:

ratchy

looking decent and I can vouch for the smell stinks of strawberrys fella and the taste test is yet to come :biggrin::woohoo:
good day as well mate enjoyed it

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice looking plants buddy ...!!!...

Thanks for looking in nickman appreciated

looking decent and I can vouch for the smell stinks of strawberrys fella and the taste test is yet to come good day as well mate enjoyed it

Yes m8 was a good day thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to the fishing trip and it got the better of me so decided time to scope the runt here you go nearly there next week at the latest Space needed
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

R

Rab.C

great macro pics of the trichomes what camera did you use too get them pics

ratchy

fishing trip on for Saturday weather permitting mate will ring later get the runt chopped for the weekend will be a good day tons of fish:biggrin: them trichs look lush

PDX Dopesmoker

Cheers Rab.C :biggrin:
No camera was a microscope m8 :biggrin:
A microscope is probably the most appropriate tool there is for looking at something like a trichome, I'm kinda surprised more of us don't use one. I have a little hand scope and a camera lens and neither of them are really sufficient.
428.jpg

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
A microscope is probably the most appropriate tool there is for looking at something like a trichome, I'm kinda surprised more of us don't use one. I have a little hand scope and a camera lens and neither of them are really sufficient.
View Image

Yeah man a good micrscope can be spendy but they are great. You can get a USB microscope for fairly cheap online.

BRADLEY DANKS check your pms .

PM checked. Roger that. Thanks for a great show! Those buds look killer. I hope you like the smoke. If you get some time snap some dry bud shots and tell us about the smoke :)

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah man a good micrscope can be spendy but they are great. You can get a USB microscope for fairly cheap online.

PM checked. Roger that. Thanks for a great show! Those buds look killer. I hope you like the smoke. If you get some time snap some dry bud shots and tell us about the smoke :)

Thanks for understanding Bradley_Danks pm sent.... on the road to recovery out of the critical stage at least.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As requested Bradley Danks the smoke report will appear here after the weekend i will leave that up to a close friend of mine active on here.

Ratchy look forward to seeing you yeah was knackered yesterday long flight

picture.php
picture.php

ratchy

As requested Bradley Danks the smoke report will appear here after the weekend i will leave that up to a close friend of mine active on here.

Ratchy look forward to seeing you yeah was knackered yesterday long flight

View Image View Image

here you go darksider my take on the
Fire Alien Strawberry x Jagerschnitzel
tastes of sweet strawberry with a hint of grape and a taste of cherries nice on the pallet could do with more curing but still tastes nice not harsh more smooth than i expected also has a little taste of what i will describe as fennel another week or two and i would be able to give you more info but this wont last another week :biggrin:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here you go darksider my take on the
Fire Alien Strawberry x Jagerschnitzel
tastes of sweet strawberry with a hint of grape and a taste of cherries nice on the pallet could do with more curing but still tastes nice not harsh more smooth than i expected also has a little taste of what i will describe as fennel another week or two and i would be able to give you more info but this wont last another week :biggrin:

Appreciated m8 glad you like her thanks for the gift too.:tiphat: