What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Gorillia (GG#4 x The White)

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got about 60 beans of Tangie x GG#4(r).
Hows the nose and pallet on her?
Any feedback from local smokers?

The nose is a creamy Orange, no where as pungent as the Orange VelvetBX A.K.A (Tangie)
The pallet or more specifically the exhale it taste 100% GG#4 with a twist of Orange.

Well in SF; Cookies is is old news, and Tangie is flying out the clubs but thats an Indica vs a sativa thing. This is the very first batch to hit the market and it to was here and gone but I actually like Citrus Sap slightly more than the tangie, the high has some indica properties i associate with pain relief. Were the tangie is alittle to stimulating for me to smoke all day , day after day. hope that helps.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pheno Tangie x GG#4

Pheno Tangie x GG#4

well here's the other side to Orange Saps sister pheno called Orangutang aka "the Trump"

This one is very pungent orange, If i had to scale the high I'd say 20/80 Indica/sativa. And has about a 3 hour pretty anxious high on a .8 gram joint, Not a daily smoker for me, But works well to jolt you out of a couchlock high or motivate you with an edge.also has a talkative effect on myself and others I've smoked with. The flavor and taste on this one go way to the acrid end of the orange spectrum. Like bitter Chem Orange Tang and grabs you in the back of your throat making you gag chough or what ever that --Cha Chan Chan; effect is to holding in a hit.

Last edited: