What's new

busted

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't figure out which is worse, the fact they were busted or that bloody spaghetti mess of wiring.

CoCoSativas

Can't figure out which is worse, the fact they were busted or that bloody spaghetti mess of wiring.

They deserved to get busted for that mess. Gross. Dangerous but the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. What a fucking bunch of morons...

Lol look at how many lights they could run off that wow could you imagine the fire waiting to happen.

:laughing:

Attachments

• looks goo.jpg
    looks goo.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 15

Jhhnn

Veteran
It reads like they were stealing power, always a bad idea. "Using electricity without authority" Once the power company figured it out, they were sitting ducks.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stealing is bad.

Going to jail is bad.

But what the fuck. Even just logistically, nothing is labelled.

"Is it that one?"

"No."

"That one?"

"No, wrong room."

for farkin days.

CoCoSativas

Seriously? Nobody deserves to get busted for a plant.

They deserve to get busted for those code violations and putting g the neighborhood at risk.

They should go to jail. No one needs to grow that much that's greed dude... I feel for the small fish not the organized gangs...

Lol preach away though. I'm only a contractor who knows exactly how dangerous that is. I tear down burn outs all the time it's so sad to see people displaced for greedy growers. Don't sympathize with them. Do you think that wiring is ok? For anything?

CoCoSativas

Plus they were stealing power. Thieves should go to jail. The rest of us pay our power costs are so high because of power thieves thank you. Powers cheap here. Would be half the price if it wasn't for power thief growers and their sympathizers telling them that's legit...

RetroGrow

Veteran
Powers cheap here. Would be half the price if it wasn't for power thief growers and their sympathizers telling them that's legit...

??? Sympathizers telling them it's legit????...like who exactly?
So your power would be half the price if that dude in Australia wasn't stealing his?
That's profoundly ignorant!
Well, after getting busted, I'm sure he won't do it again. Better call the electric company and inform them of his arrest, so your bill can be reduced. Maybe you could collect bounties for informing on others who are doing the same, since it is so prevalent.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
fuck the electric company ..their greedy bastards anyhow....steal all you can as far as I am concerned....yeehaw..that wiring is bad tho

al70

Veteran
if i had to pay for the power to complete that grow it would be a huge slice outa the profits, but i would try n tidy it up a little, if a light went out i'd like to be able to go to the source o the problem without chasing cables, tiewraps n tape could pretty it up but making it safe is another story, hope they get bail for xmas

B

BAKED_BEANZ

if they didn't steal the power they would have been busted along time ago, due to the size of the power bill alone. assuming its been up a running a while that is

Latest posts

Latest posts