What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

blueberry kush

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
blueberry kush against the wall @ 105 days flower tonight

figured she would finish around 65-70 days so flushed for then lmao boy was i in for a surprise, thats why no large fan leaves. them main tops are wrist to elbow forearm sized and gettn denser by the second. hopefully she'll be done in a few more wks lmao wow talk about a sativa pheno :muahaha:

guineapig

Veteran
Wow major pothead!!!! :woohoo::jump:

That's a serious cola, and i'm suprised about that 105 day flowering period......i wonder how that happened?

What is the origin of the blueberry kush? Did you make the cross yourself?

Thanks for the pics Major......hope to see more (close-ups?) soon....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey GP thx for the props buddy yes these 2 plants surprised me 4sure lol the BBK was a gift from Sirsmokealot 1 of his friends was gifted the cuts 1 of his plants hermied. this was last winter this spring he planted some seed outside when Sir grabbed some cuts 2 plants showed female other 2 didnt show yet. so i was gifted 4 cuts all survived and rooted 2 turned female but thought i had 4 but 2 wks into flower 2 started thrown balls not nanners {true hermi's} so they fell to the ax but these 2 i still have no nanners. but i do have some crosses brotha Jaws here done and some other crosses sister Teresa has done :headbange

thx DH yes dedication to say the least specially when my other strains run 55-60 days flower lmao.

RS unsure what Kush was used for the cross hope ya find a great breedn male

for GP 2 closer pics srry my kodak 5 mp cam sucks 6-17 is when flowern started maybe my move mucked them up. i moved in july and hurt my harvest by half yield arghhhhh live and learn lol

heres a cross brotha Jaws done this is decapation { bubba kush fm x white mustang m} placed in flower on the 14th sept

heres another of his fine crosses MemoryLoss [purple urkel fm x strawberry desiel m} placed in flower on the 14th sept. this is a strawd pheno smell and taste of fresh strawberrys great after dinner smoke.

and heres a no. cali cut of lavender been in flower since 8-30 i have 2 of these great lookn girls and clones :headbange

heres for some size referance on the BBK's main tops
21586140.JPG
:muahaha:

Last edited:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Wow. I wouldn't mind seeing that cola in a sharp close-up. I ask myself which is hairier, the BK or your arm (lol).

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
How many times can I say it, Maj? Gorgeous stuff man! :respect:

I gotta get a hold of some of those genetics you're running, point me in the right direction?

Rosy Cheeks said:
Wow. I wouldn't mind seeing that cola in a sharp close-up. I ask myself which is hairier, the BK or your arm (lol).
ROFLMFAO I was thinking the same thing but i have some hairy ass arms so i can't be saying anything.Nice big colas you have there it takes some dedication and patcence when it takes long to flower but its worth every minute of it.I just love the high of KuSH and BlueBerry I am sure this will be an exeelent smoke!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx for the props every1 theres approx 25=30% red hair now tonight i'll check the trics which by the way are startn to pack on

G

Holy haze related flower time!!!!!!

Where did that come from???
Had an old thai that did this,but it was all leaf?
ANy trichomes there or is it swaggggs?

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
again thx all

hey LG thx yes she's packn trics on now gettn a smell but not of blueberrys more like pinesol. but then my nose is burnt out from welding and workn round steel/brass/alum welding

66 yes that is trippy the whole thing is mucho foxtails that have been swelling, guess its safe to say this is beyound a shadow of a doubt 100% sativa pheno

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
here we go every1 1 BBK fell at 115 days 12/12 the other 118 days, for the most part the buds turned out fluffy the main tops arent too fluffy but not dense like my indicas grow lol.

here the main top for the 1 chopped at 115 days

heres the main top of the other @ 118 days

seems to be comprised of mainly foxtails i guess this is what 100% sativas do eh ??? dosent have a blueberry smell but dose have a slight fruity smell

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
Hi grape yes very true on the kush's they normally dont grow like this lol, all i know is what i was told when gifted the cuts. 1 of Sirsmokealot's friends was supposedly gifted blueberry kush i guess clones. duder done some 1st timer mistakes the 1 plant Sir witnessed was stretched hella but smellled wonderful. duders plant hermied and he planted seed this spring, 2 where girls 2 wernt sexed yet. so i was gifted 4 cuts. 2 sexed 2 not, the 2 not turned out true blue hermi's girl preflowers 1st then 12/12. and bam 2 wks into balls lol, i originally was gonna run them 70 days so started flush at 65 days and they just didnt seem finished yet. checked trics and yepper all clear, so i let her run another 50-55 days lol for total on 1 plant 115 days other 118 days flower. like i said little disspointed but not much heck least i can say i grew forearm sized nugs lmao. i honestly have a managery of smells in my closet lol sweet rotting friut strawberrys 2 lavender's that smelles like fruity pebbels cherry and a bubba kush f whitemustang m cross hard to finger that smell just dank.

hey igrow

n/p when its time for the report currently all of the 1st plant and what was dry enough of the 2nd plant are in jars now. i paper bag them then when outside's are kinda crunchy but stems still little moist like crack not snap when bending. i jar them and burp every day 15-20 min's

Last edited:

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
Nice Maj! Looks like a freak for Blueberry Kush. Not what you would expect anyway. Let us know about the smoke when you get to it. I have some Pre-98 Bubba pollinated by True Blue f2 pollen stashed back for a future project. I hope you enjoy her.
Peace, M.

Hey NYCDfan! How are you man? Thanks again for making that WWIX-1 F2. Got three packs in cold storage. :headbange

Last edited: