What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Torremolinno's, Spain

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Its close to malaga. full off tourists, dutch bars , dutch restaurants, english pubs , english restaurants etc etc.

Depends what you like , but there are better places to go in the same area.

Definitely not into the tourist deal....any tips would be greatly appreciated.looking to rent a place (2-3 mos.)for the winter months i'm from the n.england.TIA

peace

MG

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Don't bother going..
I was there in 2004.. nothing but 10,00 drunken Dutchmen expats...
I got out of there as quickly as I could...

kaochiu

Veteran
Torremolinos and Torremolinos 30 years ago are two different planets.
I always suggest the Alpujarra in southern Granada. There are many other places around there, but the Alpujarra is special. If you ever thought where all these people that goes for cigarrettes never to be seen again, they're all there. The "I came on holidays but stayed" also applies to most residents. As for long term accomodation, best is going to the main village, Orgiva (5000h) and check the options for yourself.

Latest posts

Latest posts