What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good bugs or bad bugs?

RearNaked

I'm using FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil on 4 vegging ladies - today I noticed these bastards...

[YOUTUBEIF]https://youtu.be/VXZtgL8rRIQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

I've looked around online but I can't tell exactly what they are. Some places say they might be good bugs and some say they might be bad ones.

Any idea what they are?

Andyo

Veteran
good predatory bugs i think

good predatory bugs i think

They move like predatory bugs
In 40 yrs ive watched bug life,thats predatory foraging movement .
They are using scent sense

RearNaked

That's really good to hear. I was sad for a minute. :tiphat: One concern I have is that the plant seems a bit stunted in height growth and has a very slight 'mag def look'. It's possible it's just too close to the 1000w HID lamp or maybe a slight root issue. Glad to know the bugs shouldn't be an issue, though. Everything goes great, until it doesn't, hehe. I appreciate the feedback!

buzzmobile

Veteran
You may want to positively identify the critter before declaring ALL CLEAR. Clear packing tape can be a great trap to capture the bug. Count the number of legs, inspect the rear of its abdomen, but identify the bug.

Latest posts

Latest posts