What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Botrytis in early flower on stem??

blackg0d

This sh** sucks. Really thought we did everything right this year. Is this botrytis? And if so, why am I getting it on a stem?? I'm gonna hit these ladies with greencure to kill off and prevent spores, and then possibly oxidate weekly thereafter. Any help appreciated as always. :comfort:

Attachments

• IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 9

blackg0d

That's powdery mildew, h2o2 it and pray

We do have some PM as well, although I have never seen it manifest as anything other than white mildew on leaves. This looks totally different. I have seen bud rot before and this is what it looks like. We have been spraying with h2o2 pretty religiously and its been keeping the PM at bay, but it seems to not quite be strong enough to really knock it out. (29% h2o2, 6oz per gallon of water) Tomorrow I'm gonna nuke the place with greencure (not directly on flowers, I know), which is supposed to defend the plants for 2 weeks, and then I was thinking of using oxidate to keep it away until harvest.

jewcebox

actinovate will work pretty well if it happens to anything else but that looks like its missing a solid chunk if you look at the bottom