What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone used Soil Balance Pro?

MeigsGold

Hi,

I've used Mammoth and Great White and I just bought a bag of Soil Balance Pro to test out. Has anyone used it? I would love to hear any comments or experiences with it.

Thanks
-Nate

MeigsGold

If anyone wants to try this with me I found an active discount code. I would love to compare results with people. The code is FLAVORCRYSTALS and I think its 30 percent.

weedtoker

Veteran
I've been informed that while they don't have any European distributor at the moment, they ship to some European countries. I'll give it a go, just dunno if I can still sneak it on this run, but curious to watch results or lack of them.

cheers

EsterEssence

Veteran
I put my second application on today, I put some solution in a 5 gal bottle and put it on the washing machine to mix it...

EsterEssence

Veteran
The plants I put it on have more crystals than the ones without it, I only bought the 5 gram and have now done 3 applications. My plants are outside and in a greenhouse in the earth no pots or bags natural light cycle. I only feed small amounts of organic veg and bloom, have grown the same varieties so I can tell at this earlier stage they have more smell and crystals.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I've been informed that while they don't have any European distributor at the moment, they ship to some European countries. I'll give it a go, just dunno if I can still sneak it on this run, but curious to watch results or lack of them.

cheers

There is a European distributor just about to get stock, who has just got the legal paperwork sorted out for it to be sold legally in the EU.

I am getting hold of some for myself and a few friends to test out, it sounds extremely promising, I was also told that there are some other "extremely interesting tests being run" ... so news soon :)

nitroz

I picked some up going to do a side by side 50 plant with and 50 plants without and everything is going to be tested so will see if it increases trichome production or just terpenes or anything at all will be about 3 months for results.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I think everyone jumped ship after the Jeremy from Build a Soil called them.out on IG and Hash Church. I know I did...

Dog Star

Veteran
Wait... this bacteries have chemical fertilizer as ingredient or what..??

Was think hype is real,like there will be burst of terps,etc..