What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aqua 12 site ebb and flow system

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
So I flipped last night to flower. Light wen out for the first time this morning at 6 am. So I am working on day 2 of flower. I will be keeping a growth calendar so I know where I am at everyday.
Right now they are at 5.6 ph.
I am feeding at about 1.2
I am also feeding 3 times while the lights are on.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Day 2 flower. Ph. 5.8 from 5.6 after one day. I only want the ph to swing a little bit but after it rises I guess I have to drop it back down again.

Attachments

• IMG_0715.jpg
    IMG_0715.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 8

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Ok so I noticed some spotting on a couple of leaves. Ph. Is at 5.9 this morning I don't understand. It seems like it happened over night.
I went with a light feeding for bloom.

Attachments

• IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0717.jpg
    IMG_0717.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 13

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Alright here is the end of day 3 of flower. They are starting to fatten up. Packing on branches. The leave of the fire og is pretty big from what you can see.
I am sitting right at 5.6 for ph. They seem to be doing good I am going to let the ph swing a bit to about 6.0 to 6.2 then I will adjust again down.

Attachments

• IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0721.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 11

DunHav`nFun

Brown spots is classic calcium deficiency .....interveinal chlorosis is magnesium deficiency with yellowing leaf veins.....

Running multiple strains , you`re bound to find deficiencies in some plants while others look good , it`s just the nature of the beast when not monocropping.....anyways.....I used botanicare cal/mag to help my setups , but it was coco and not hydroton.....

Try 2-3 ml per gal and see if the spots go away on new growth , and an old head tip is not to do away with veg nutes until after couple weeks bloomage to help stretch and create more foliage and budsites....

Good luck....DHF....:ying:.....

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Brown spots is classic calcium deficiency .....interveinal chlorosis is magnesium deficiency with yellowing leaf veins.....

Running multiple strains , you`re bound to find deficiencies in some plants while others look good , it`s just the nature of the beast when not monocropping.....anyways.....I used botanicare cal/mag to help my setups , but it was coco and not hydroton.....

Try 2-3 ml per gal and see if the spots go away on new growth , and an old head tip is not to do away with veg nutes until after couple weeks bloomage to help stretch and create more foliage and budsites....

Good luck....DHF....:ying:.....

Yeah the spots only happened on a couple of leaves. That might if meant the ph was to high at that point. I dropped it down to 5.5 and I am letting it swing up to 6.0 to 6.2. Then I will adjust back down. I noticed my ec. Finally dropped a point. So that must mean the plants are finally starting to use the nutrients like it is suppose to.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Ok here is the end of day 4 of flower. I can't wait for the show to start. This is like the waiting game. First 2 weeks not much to see just plants get bigger.

Attachments

• IMG_0728.jpg
    IMG_0728.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 9

DunHav`nFun

If your ph is rising without ec going down equally , then you`re feeding too much.....and not sure about ph imbalance , but if you`re chasing ph constantly with ph down , IF it`s phosphoric acid , you could be causing a calcium lockout with too much phosphorous in the mix from dropping ph down regularly without the plants assimilating nutrients.....

Obviously they`re doin ok and only time will tell , just keep a record of how tall they are when they stop stretching so you`ll know how much longer you can veg next run....or not.....anyways....

Plants look healthy and with every new setup there`s always a learning curve before dialage occurs....good luck and....

Peace....DHF...:ying:....

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
If your ph is rising without ec going down equally , then you`re feeding too much.....and not sure about ph imbalance , but if you`re chasing ph constantly with ph down , IF it`s phosphoric acid , you could be causing a calcium lockout with too much phosphorous in the mix from dropping ph down regularly without the plants assimilating nutrients.....

Obviously they`re doin ok and only time will tell , just keep a record of how tall they are when they stop stretching so you`ll know how much longer you can veg next run....or not.....anyways....

Plants look healthy and with every new setup there`s always a learning curve before dialage occurs....good luck and....

Peace....DHF...:ying:....

Thanks. Yeah obviously with a new setup there are always issues. I hope to get everything dialed in.

I only adjust my ph once in the beginning. I had it at 5.6 to start. And now I am at 5.9 on day 5. I am not sure but I have read you want a ph swing. I think I am doing it right. I am going to let it go up to about 6.2. Then I am adding fresh water back and see where I am at then.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Ok here is the end of day 6 of flower. I hate this part where you don't see really much going on just packing on bud sites right now. Everything is looking healthy. I added about 20 gallons fresh water.

Attachments

• IMG_0733.jpg
    IMG_0733.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 10

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Alright I am at the end of day 7 of flower. They are looking good. Things are really starting to pack on bud sites.

Attachments

• IMG_0736.jpg
    IMG_0736.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 11

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
What is the perfect humidity for flower. I know you have to have some. I want to try to get everything dialed in. I am trying to maximize my yield. My only mistake was not adding in the light moved. That way I would have a real good coverage throughout the canopy. Anyway we will see how this one goes and I may change the next time. I also am going to take clones off the best growing ones as well. Out of the 4. 2 are a little stretchy. And the other 2 are compact. Everything seems like it's doing good for doing 4 different strains. I think I have it dialed in where the ph swing is doing what it is suppose to. It is almost the morning of day 8 of flower. I will post new photo in the morning when the day is over.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Ok like I said here is a shot of the end of day 8 of flower. Ph 5.8 and holding.

Attachments

• IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 7

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Alright here is a couple of close ups. As you can see things are starting to happen. It won't be long now. Before the actual bids start forming. I am still lacking a carbon filter. I am going to need to go down and pick one up.

Can anyone suggest a decent one for a decent price that will do between 150 to 200 sq ft room.

Attachments

• IMG_0747.jpg
    IMG_0747.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0748.jpg
    IMG_0748.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 14

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Here are some shots of morning of day 9 of flower. Still on the waiting game any day now things will be looking up. I would say with in another 5 days we should see a difference.

Attachments

• IMG_0753.jpg
    IMG_0753.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0752.jpg
    IMG_0752.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0750.jpg
    IMG_0750.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 8

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Alright here is the end of day 10 of flower. I am sure this is a one sided thread.

I know if I have a question oh well because it seems like I am the only one responding to my own post. I bet if I stop posting pictures someone will finally say something. Or if I just stop posting altogether. I am pretty sure I asked questions before never got any answers. That's ok I will do my own research and not rely on anyone else for info. Happy growing and I hope if anyone needs answers I won't have them for anyone.

Attachments

• IMG_0757.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0759.jpg
    IMG_0759.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 14

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
Search YT for defoliating cannabis. Lots of videos

I'm not sure where to find that. I tried to search but it didn't come up with anything. Anyway. I guess I should do some trimming under the canopy. I am actually going to take clones today so I will have my next run ready.