What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

brother busted 1 plant

littlegrow

Hey guys so my brother got busted a few weeks back, he had 1 large plant in a bathtook and 6 small ones which had not even sproudted out of the soil yet.

he was living with a girl and she got in a fight the police went round about the fight and she ended up giving my brother up, as luck would have it. they didn't realise all the light's and the other equipment was in the closet right next to the bath tub XD.

anyway he got a text honest to god asking him to go down to the police station and he went with his mate.

they tried getting his mate and him both on cultivation but due to my brother not classed as living there all they did was give him a caution and told him not to do it again.

and all this because the girl who lived in the house got into a fight and grassed him up.

i woulden't mind but they took the pots which had not even sprouted yet how can you say there cannabis. even though the ruel over here is its legal until you put it into soil

corky1968

Veteran
There's a homewrecker are on every street corner waiting for another free ride.

That's why you always go to their places and don't invite them over to yours.

This is damage control at it's finest. :laughing:

Jonny Lan

I lost my white fire mother plant to my ex 3 years ago.

She called the cops on me after I threw her outta the house for destroying my samsung led tv and attempting to destroy my macbook pro which my band recorded a lot of music on back then. i was already on bail $80,000 and it went up to 90,000 after that.

corky1968

Veteran
The moral of the story is if your breaking the law and you piss off a homewrecker.

Your going down. :moon:

jmk18

So why did you say he got busted??? Seems a little misleading title there?? The cops thought they were smooth and could coerce him into something...Rule #1 DON'T TELL ANYONE EVEN UR SWANKY GIRLS

Jonny Lan

gotta find a chick that understands its not cool to try and ruin someones life with law enforcement..
They are out there. its kinda like pheno hunting. some times u gotta go through a couple packs to get a keeper. gotta look at the parents and what type of daughter they raised too.
My daughters won't be ratting to the cops. they'll be coming to me and ill be handling the situation.

S

sourpuss

Too bad he didnt take her down with him... was how i got the time to tear down my grow and sell the house. She threatened to call the cops many times and i warned her she would go down just as hard as i would and we would both lose the kids... she got me in another way with the cops tho... lol...

S

sourpuss

Living together means she knows and is a part of the grow. There is no way around that fact...

H

HemperorsKnight

^^ That's a sad fact

The saying is "loose lips sink ships" that means keeping bit secret fro m your mum your gf ur brother...everyone.... what they do not know cannot hurt them nor you ;) silence is the cure to these shituations

Latest posts

Latest posts