What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue dream x Girl Scout cookies, thoughts on cross?

Has anyone on icmag ran this cross? Or know of it. I'm looking for some info. I plan on looking for the sativa leaner for outdoor. :)

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Miscbrah3284 and his buddy Lumpstatus have already made this cross(might have been someone else who made it, and they just grow it), and Misc posted some pics on this site.

Thanks for the response. I guess I can't figure out how to use the search feature. I have been looking for a couple of days for anything. I'll try to search those handles and see what I get. Thanks:)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Isn't this cross known as "blueberry pie"? If so I had this once in oil and flowers and it was phenomenal! Are the seeds you have feminized? Or is it a cut?

it sounds like an excellent x to me. when you start working with the phenos though they wont all be the same.
if I had the right to name it id call it cookies n dream:)

Latest posts

Latest posts