What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem 4 of epic proportions

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
well deserved..............AF................U'r Chem4 cut is ROCK'in......the house.......
:wave:

ReeferDan

Applefarmer, Going to be doing another run in a few weeks, could you PM me where this cut is availible?

Also, what is the max ppm you are feeding? Im running gh 3-part along with a few additives and i pushed up towards 1900ppm and the chem4 took it in stride, just a milimeter of tip burn and seemed like it almost could have took more at peak flower!
So im just a little curious as to how you fed her because ive heard its a hearty and hungry strain!

Any more info on growth habits or what you did to max out your yield and get those huge colas would be appreciated as i plan to run her for another year if i can!

Thanks a bunch!
REEFERDAN

stinky

Very very nice friend. Your set up is so nice and clean! Have you ever run Chem 91? How did your Chem 4 take to the multiple toppings? did they bounce back quick....

Very good show!

hippydan

Such inspiration. I hope one day I can sit back and look at my garden and be as proud as you must be at harvest. Wish I could get my hands on these genetics! Stay safe!

Chem&M

Just got some Chem4 the other day, really looking forward to running it. Nursing it back to health right now, then taking a bunch of clones for next round. Hopefully it's the real thing, but it's from a reliable source, so I'm not too worried. I'm sure I'll know soon enough, either way.

Enjoy. I've found it hard to clone. I mean, it happens, but it takes forever!

Yield's well. :D

Chem&M

Aw... hard to clone? I hope I don't have any problems. Haven't lost a clone in years.

It's the only strain I consistently loose 1-2 plants each time over. It's hard when half the other stuff clones in about 8 days and this takes about 3 weeks on average. I tried it with Olivia's once. I don't think any of those one's made it.

They only other issue I've seen is it's distaste for low humidity.

MadR1

Those flowers do look epic! I have a Chem 4 cut I have has been vegging for more than a month in organic soil. Still has small leaves. Perhaps the cheap soil I used?

Last edited:

DunHav`nFun

I ran all of em back in the day and Chem D was the loudest , most dense and heavy , and strongest of the bunch once dialed IME....Chem 4 always showed bigger colas but never yielded more than D....

Awesome job from 5 yrs back bro....Hope you`re still strokin hard.....awesome work....

Thanks for the memories and your time.....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....